Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

@Leven072 not all of them at least. I dunno the writing and drawing of this author makes u kinda confused what you're reading is my point

I read "We Hate Isekai" and thought that was a comment of the scanlators, not the name of the scanlators. Im enjoying this and gonna give the LN a shot. Mixed reviews about it but im a sucker for this shit, even when im getting sick and tired of the isekai trope.

I merely read this manga for the translator's "insult" to the fan base at the end of every release.

Double-page supporter
Does the main character's appearance ever change to look like the cover they initially used?

wait ars just got a highly competent wife that also loves him, well dear ladies and gentlemen. every time this happens in history that ruler would do great things, with the male being the figure head and the woman protecting her husband from the shadow.

from all his allies until now, she probably will be the most powerful.

i don't know if I the thing she said in the last page is reassuring.... ( not talking about the poggers page the one before )

is the mc lowkey a retarded person that got reincarnated ?
>she has ambitions, political aspirations, and a way with words
-oh she said she liked me, and she was cute, and she sneaked to MY ROOM AND CONFESSED , NOW I BELIEVE SHES AN ANGEL THATS INTO ME
if anything thats the text book definition of a "Femme fatale"
i dont get it, why do these mc´s always go from "alright lets amass military might and secure a future for our people" to "a girl called me cute, my brain will not skip all logical thought trains and give maximum priority to she cute.exe
If someones smart, you dont make them retarded as soon as someone shows interest in them, that would just make them look irrational and potentially a threat to their own territory in this case... im not sure what the idea is.. if your gonna write a isekai atleast put some time in it..

Dex-chan lover
Yeah fuck you man who spoiled.
saying this was all fake or a dream
you know who you are fuck you

Users who are viewing this thread