Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I see that cover my mind plays the first few notes of megalomania and I can’t stop it

When the MC's dressed in that Angus Young drip and his facial expression is of someone on the verge of shitting their shorts in nearly every panel - I get why he's named Ars(e) now.

Hoping the writer develops more on Lysia - there's some potential there imo. With high political ability and ambition, you'd think the answer she gave to Ars is half-truth or lie (hoping it's the former).

Am I the only one bothered about how a dude who's technically in his 40's is getting all flustered just by talking to a 10-year-old girl

I still dont trust her for some reason. Her explanation is a tad too shallow and vague imo. For a 12 yr old he explanation felt too.... adult, like this is a conversation between two adults that are completely both socially awkward and stiff. To the point that i forget how old they are really. But imma still stick with this. Its not that bad, it could be worse and etc is my reason. Plus i just like shitty isekai, adventure tropes

Double-page supporter
Ah, some people want the 35 years old reincarnated man to behave like an adult in shonen manga, what a radical idea.

the ambition of most women with big ambition is to marry a strong rich man then have his kids AND KILL HIM
like it or not most women with big ambition did that throughout the history take for example the queen of russia she married her husband who was a manchild and said there was no better happiness for her than this then once she established her presence in the country and had a kid with him she killed him in cold blood then killed her son too because he wasn't obedient enough and used her grandchildren instead
sure there have been nice girls but they did not have any ambition or intelligence

Wow, this one's just generic.

What's with Isekai & having 'em start super young?

It's like all the authors are trying to have a dick measuring contest to see how young they can go.

Lmao there'll be one about a fetus one day, just you wait.

Group Leader
THANK You... about time the MC stopped being a cunt

"I'm also sure she's hiding something."
Who DOESN'T? We're all fucking human jesus fucking christ

"Lmao there'll be one about a fetus one day, just you wait."
There already is

@Deb_T, well isekai is a genre, and honestly starting young doesn’t really matter. I wouldn’t say that it’s generic either. The way he uses his appraisal skill and bonds that he make I would say is what makes a nice manga

@HIVARNA True, recently I found a lot of shota mc lately, I mean I think its fine as long as the mc grow up some time or later.

Users who are viewing this thread