Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

another spoonfed mc going on a picnic with his friends. 1 star trash.

What an ideal death. Most people can't tell if they are near the time of their death or not.

At first I was hesitant to read this since the score was on the lower side (7.33) and the comments were all talking about all the inconsistencies and stupid shit that happens in the story but after reading all 29 chapters in one sitting, I can say that I am invested in this story, I too want to see what Ars can accomplish. No matter how conveniently the problems are resolved or how fucked up his bobblehead really is or the fact that he's a middle aged office worker in a child's body yet cannot act his age etc. I don't really give much of a fuck about any of that, all of these things at the end of the day don't matter to me, what comes foremost is the enjoyment I feel as I read the manga, and inspite of it's glaring flaws and shitty isekai tropes I'm gonna read this because this is good shit.

I can sadly see this being animated, japan animates just about anything these days....

Why everyone talking trash about this it's really sweet and I'm always ready for lowkey angsty fluff talking about murderer if this even makes sense just to read it already why you still chilling in the comments 😑

Dang bruh this is the most sentimental isekai manga I've read so far, this so much better than any "I'm going isekaied by truck-san with cheat abilities" manga

Users who are viewing this thread