Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but him announcing himself as the next head and everyone bowing to him while HIS FATHER'S CORPSE IS STILL BURNING BEHIND HIM is somewhat hilarious.

And out of context it just looks like they all finished a coup d'etat or something lol

Omg the art is so so so pretty, but the story is kinda slow and boring, MC is lame after 20 chpt, I'm really curious about the mother because she appeared only in one small panel and she basically doesn't exist in this manga and the reincarnation is basically useless, he acts like child even if he's mentally over 30... There were few cringe moments that I just skipped quickly, overall idk why but I enjoyed reading this lol

read this like MC isn't isekai and instead is just good at picking talented people to help his wealthy family and it becomes a nice story about a talented young boy growing into a man.

Double-page supporter
Wait wait this chapter is basically just chapter 1 with some extra panels.... Is tht long-haired woman their mom? Why did the author make one panel about a woman crying but she has no relation to story? Huh guess I'll read this again

His fiance had so much character potencial... Why the author made her so boring?
After the death of one of the two actually good characters this will fall behind. Seriosly the Father of the MC and dark skinned guy are the best characters in the manga. The fiance of the MC could be on their level if the author thought little. She at least could have actual darker intent.

@NolanDaneworth No I meant that there are 2 interesting characters and
one of them dies(the father on MC). Idk if the marca guy(what was his name) dies.
I haven't read the novel. I don't have a time do read it. Even if I had the story isn't my type so I would skip it.

There are several great manga out there which only get monthly releases, yet this trash is biweekly, wtf japan??

Also, is that the MC's lost mother at the bottom left of page 3?
she looks very different from chapter 1 if that's her...

THANK YOU SHIT SCANS FOR THE UPDATES (AS WELL AS TO WE HATE ISEKAI SCANS!)!

I AM SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW CHAPTERS! ;_;

I dislike the art. Art aside mostly is how tiny over dramatic can't cover such tiny emotional the Lord MC.

Omg the art is so so so pretty, but the story is kinda slow and boring, MC is lame after 20 chpt, I'm really curious about the mother because she appeared only in one small panel and she basically doesn't exist in this manga and the reincarnation is basically useless, he acts like child even if he's mentally over 30... There were few cringe moments that I just skipped quickly, overall idk why but I enjoyed reading this lol
Dawg its so weird. The mc literally doesnt develop in the 55 chapters ive read so far. Literally everyone around him is improving but he stays the clueless fool the entire time. Crazy

I think the end of war is near. I hope the series continues to when Ars starts developing his fief further.

Fed-Kun's army
Reached chapter 62 and gotta love the comment from We Hate Isekai at the end of the chapter.
Lambert is basically Dracula's Castle, moving around the map at every opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread