Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Dex-chan lover
MC : *Look at rock* I-Is that an S in sturdiness!!!?????
Rock :...............................
MC : This sturdiness it just like [Insert some generic famous Japan name], I must recruit you as my Vassal!!!!!!!
Rock :..............................
MC : W-W-Why did you refuse!!!???? *Cries and run to his gay lover*
1 sad arc about friendship later
MC : Will you now be my vassal??
Rock:................ Bruh stop
MC :.........................................

The concept it which the mc is reincarnated as a super powered shota in another world is only acceptable in a hentai.
-Alfonso Einstein

Come for the blush ahegao cover
*after reading*
Scam
Trash art
Pokemon plot

Plot is kinda generic, but I feel like it has potential. A general has to build his army and it looks like the MC is collecting a good party. I'll check in every week.

-Before n After Reading-
Pubs:
"Another isekai? Meh. Another reincarnation? Meh. Pass."

Also Pubs:
"Another isekai? Me- Oh wait Hmmm... Story seems like the journy of Kozuki Oden in One Piece. . . . but Full-Fledge?!🤔"

(atleast its a story of finding strong people, other than the MC is already Overall stronger than them and just adding them to make himself more stronger or being at the top. pls this is no OP protag that can do everything. seeing that he is still studying. and feels like a spiderman spinoff without powers, just sees powers, nothing else)

*Me Making another prediction of a potential popular series heheeh*

TBH, the isekai genre is generic and un-original. this series is better "not" including the isekai part, and better off just telling a story of a talented kid born from the start. well it might be deminer for inspiration, atleast we get a story where and how child emperor was born in becoming the hokage in finding the One Piece of Society..... but its Kozuki Oden.

and yes, the servant is kinda gay, atleast its no harem bait. i cant take anymore prostate cancer than this

Last Edit: Myghad, reading the comment section of a upcoming isekai is like reading a masochist story in the dark web. I agree with @MinGenius

i enjoy it so for its different then an op mc (which i like but that is my preference) but in my opinion this manga will get better later on so thank you for translating hoping to see more soon

Fed-Kun's army
@CoCoshitenno
lol that's exactly why I make it a habit to have like 10-20 manga I'm reading. So that every day, at least 1 of them is updating and on a good day at least half are.

Users who are viewing this thread