Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who play romance of the three kingdom would find this right at home...
recruit general with S abilities will made our life easier

WOW an ability that tells you the true value of someone amazing truly a very interesting take on one of the most used skill in isekais to facilitate life

Group Leader
@Nixolas_Zinn I get what they're likely going for with the babies: "Their personalities will lead them to naturally lean towards these things". Which is funny because that is entirely the opposite of Mr.Spear being told to use the bow.

This is definitely going to start going full balls-to-the-wall meritocracy, which would lead to a number of nasty implications that will just get skimmed over. Seriously, the "cap" system should be more like "Beyond this point, raising your stats further will be difficult" instead of "Yep you're done. Never need to work out again". Also the aptitude system is absolutely moronic, it should be trainable. Mr.Spear should have at least had his "Spear" Aptitude increase a rank instead of just "He will suck at spear no matter what, practice wont do anything".

Gets kinda fucked up because from the way it's set up we'll just be getting people who are "oh wow I had no idea that this was my role in society! Thank You master Ars for showing me my already-decided-for-me post! My past dreams were stupid and pointless!"

oh, already can predict whats gonna happen next;
The two big boys are gonna have average stats, but the 3rd little one has like, god stats
, jesus these isekais are so predictable

I feel so bad for enjoying this - it's not only predictable but so problematic.
Like, Ritsu pledging his life just because a western-coded Japanese man told him he wasn't trash - and then immediately becoming an easily violent sycophant? Yikes

Im glad they upped his age to 6rys old but honestly i dont see the difference from before lol. Well i think its about time for some big conficts soon? I assume after the three brothers plot we will have a big war

All characters seem to be in on the plot of the story is. There's no room for doudt or development.

Chapter 4- Bandit Begger teaching bookworm adult in childs body about things that shouldnt be common knowledge

Chapter 5- He's not a begger anymore, he's a perfect butler. No character arch.

Chapter 8- A toddler that can traverse an entire city.

Chapter 9- Murder inconogrophy without any death.

Chapter 10- Nope, we're not getting character archs.

This thing has a really good art, tone and set up; and yet is hopping and skipping over opportunities and story elements. Paced like a game, with the game pulled out.
God bless this scan group; you're doing holy work. Will be following.

Fed-Kun's army
For me it was just a joke.
I wouldn't seriously call a guy who just love the smiles of children and wants to work hard so they can keep smiling a pedo.

Users who are viewing this thread