Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Well i'd suggest an orphanage for the kids she is helping. Doesnt have to have best facility but they can at least have shelter and protection. Plus easy place to find people and scout employees since i doubt there will be any lack of abandoned kids in the story's era

But yeah otherwise this is hella fun and sweet. Cliche or not its enjoyable

People are being harsh on this piece of work but I think it can get better 😗 it's still in the intro stages

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see what's wrong with it.
Instead of the typical OP MC getting weaker followers that are full of determination using powwa of friendship!
We get a typical weak MC full of determination getting OP followers using powwa of friendship!

We'll set aside whether or not the MC was a pedo in his previous life....

He is not a pedo!!! he appreciates the hope and future promise of children and wants to make a place where kids can grow up and be happy, a man is allowed to think children are great without being a predator, i mean geez.

Fed-Kun's army
You know this is what happens when you give an useful power to a dumb person, or at leats a not so creative one. He seems to have a lot of freedom, enough to go spend a day in the town without being bother, so instead of doing something so unproductive he should send a message saying that the lord is recruiting people, no matter their background, that way he can asses a lot of people and put em in the place they should be. He should be like the MC from "How a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom" is what im saying

Power Uploader
Weak MC in an Isekai that's not Re:Zero? No thank you, I can already tell that this shit sucks

Supporter
It's a nice and fairly wholesome manga. Pacing is really slow though. We're entering double digit chapter numbers now and it still feels like we're in the prologue.

The comment section here is kind of a toxic cesspit though. Has nobody ever seen a baby/child smile, full of innocence and happiness, and want to protect them? Wtf people, how did you jump to pedo so quickly? It had to turn something wholesome into wtf and then start arguments about it.

Dex-chan lover
So he wants her to join his harem cause he likes kids... hmm...

Speaking of kids, why not take them with you to your town? Or they outlived thier usefulness?

Tbh, I’m jut reading 1 to 2 lines per page now lol, takes less than a min to finish a chap.

Double-page supporter
In raw I see ch.11 in the list, is it like out and we have to wait to certain date?

Dex-chan lover
Saying it now, I dislike the art, I do like the plot and setting.... I absolutely hate the potential decided at birth however, it's like a shitty wuxia in how bad it is. I know men are not all born equal, but I dislike how blatant it is

Users who are viewing this thread