Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

ARS i can't but see it as "a55"
and in arabic ars is the profession of "legal pimp", so its quit a choice of name they have got here

@immortalartisan I'm currently @ ch4 and it's been interesting so far. It's not a generic isekai, at least and it definitely deserves a higher score than what it currently has. Based on other isekai/reincarnation I've read before and their scores, this one should probably be in the 8.0-8.2 range, imo.

Is there any point to Ars being 3? Like in ch 8, why is no one even remotely surprised that that 3 year old is lecturing people like that?

Group Leader
@Iwizesol The corruption on p17 is from Mangadex's image compression. If you go into settings and select "Original Image" instead of compressed image you won't get the corruption.

Just wanted to say this but, for the talented people to be a man with an oppressed race and a slave, what a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026 That's why oppression of the minority is such a bad thing, we are all human with limitless possibility.

How many genius people are born at the wrong time in the wrong place?

Yet another self-insert isekai fantasy. MC’s personality is all over the place, considering he’s a grown-ass man

@RustiK And if he truly acted like it from the beginning, he'd be treated like a witch or demon child, and potentially killed out of fear.

YESYES THIS IS CLICHÉD AND A BIT CRINGY TO OTHERS B UT LADS WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE COMING OUT NOT RUSHING OR ANYTHING JUST REALLY WANT TO SEE BLUE-HAIR ONEE-SAN PRETTYHAJWJWISJJEKDKKDK

Users who are viewing this thread