Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

It's good and all but I don't like the fact that the MC doesn't seem to have any ability beside appraisal

Yup, I support the scanlators too! They're good and the credits page is always the best.
The story might not be the best but hey I can enjoy a sort of slice of life pace too albeit poorly executed(?) I do return for the bobblehead too

@Idris06 same here, but since the MC is still a young kid there is still a chance for future powerups (if you would call it that)

I kinda dissatisfied with the manga art... But the illustration really took my interest

Dex-chan lover
i love this manga! please keep translating it! you're doign a great job!

It’s a really good manga. The characters are fine human beings, and the pacing isn’t bad. Overall I have really enjoyed it. Also it is not a harem, so it’s already above a 7 in my eyes.

This gets worse and worse by chapter... you can pretty much predict everything and it just gets mushier and mushier. There has been no chapter without 1-2 pages of people overly crying because of some bit of emotion. All the characters are over emotional in most points and then show no emotions in others. When they show emotions it's mostly crying like a waterfall even if it doesn't fit the mood and only a small crying would fit better, just to show "oh no our characters are so emotional and good heated that they cry over this". 90% of the mushy stuff could have been done with if people really talked. honestly it just gets more and more boring. DROPPED

PS: still the translation team is doing pretty good work and honestly the memes are the best part of this manga...

This has pretty good moments. Is it unpredictable and novel? No, but come on. It’s an isekai. And for one... I wouldn’t say it’s anymore predictable than, let’s say, the shield hero.

gdi, I have an interview in 10 minutes and now I have tears running down my face. Curse you translators!!! You could've waited another day!

Users who are viewing this thread