Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Supporter
The story is not as bad as its alternative names. They are legitimately the same just adding different symbol like ~ or ,

Noooo don't stop translating, ur so sexy aha

No joke tho I love your work, thank you so much! <3

IMO 9.3/10 its pretty good, also what are you guys talking about them stopping the translating? where did you see that?

To anyone thinking of reading this, but is a little put off due to the cover artwork.
Read it anyways, it does not look like that.
They ,in my eyes, kneecapped it a bit by using this garbage generic animes style on the front of this so far pretty nice story with a somewhat refreshing artstyle.

Aggregator gang
A manga about a kid with HRD skills, that's actually a grown-ass dude who got IsekaiD.

why are all the fucking protags literal 5 year olds these days...

every author tryna be that "I'm not like other girls (writers) "

the kid MC looks nothing like the one of the photo. His face is kinda ugly. Hope he grows into it.

mrf

YO LET'S JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER!! LMAO

edit: joke aside keep it going

Power Uploader
Everything about this manga screams "Generic!", not only that, the MC has a very boring skill, he gets to recruit people that are more powerful than him? So what's the point? I get it, this manga tries to be a little different than your usual reincarnation trash, but fails. I hate "Power of friendship" trope and I also hate weak characters, no reason for me to like this manga.

And before you tell me "Don't judge a book by it's cover" that's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard. Of course I'll judge the book by its cover, the cover is supposed to attract me, a reader into reading it. If the book's cover fails to do that, then what's the point? And this manga's cover doesn't look good at all, neither does the synopsis.

Users who are viewing this thread