Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

The vassals trust this lord so much, but the lord doubts his vassals the moment they got offered to work with other lords.

@einjineer the vassals got discovered when their lord was almost an infant and he recognized their talent, so they trust him. But the lord is insecure and he doesn't feel worthy of his vassals.

Double-page supporter
Everyone's here for the derp boy, I'm here for the dope end page memes

I like these sort of things. Only thing I'm worried for is if it's gonna turn out the same as that other one.. Uhhh. Can't remember what it was called, some reincarnation with the Griffin and the kids and stuff. It was really good at the start but then it just turned into some political bullcrap and got all boring.

"Why is the rating so low? "

The cause is maybe the fact that the mc have lived 35 year before and act like he is a child , it's easy to forgive a child who make error and learn
it's a bit more difficult to accept that a 47 (35+12) year old man cant have a single conversation without panicking and be absolutely ridiculous at every chapter ...
it's sad cause the concept was maybe not the most original but could have been good without this cringy mc

Never trust the rating 😉 💕 one of the few good stories and people still complain 😑
I don't see the problem with the MC, I like him a lot and picked this manga for him, So my favorite is ars and ristu 😍💖

Pretty ok binge read - just let the story flow and don't think too deeply about things. Fun read.

Double-page supporter
The problem with the MC is his Japanese politeness/manners. Every MC coming out of Japan has this problem. Every author has this overly polite way of portraying their MC because who knows why. Get your politeness out of here, we don't want it, we don't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread