Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

@Chinay yea that's the one. Seems like I stopped reading after ch33. I wonder if it's changed at all

I wonder how this isekai will turn out. It doesnt matter though cause ima read it anyway.

This manga has been doing a good job so far and I've enjoyed reading quite a bit. However, I would have liked for somebody to push back against the MC about now. there should be some adversity in a story, and it just seems like everything is just going well for him.

My only gripe with this is how the MC react all flustered and nervous almost all of the time. Considering he is already pass middle age from both his lifetime combined. Quite annoying I must say.

Though the plot seems quite interesting so far. Give it a read.

Dex-chan lover
@stretch22 have u read The Beginning After the End? the author and ilustrator is not from japan, its really good.

trash tier manga, but not too terrible isekai. just assume that the mc is going to be playing on easy mode with cheats while also acting so overly "humble" that it borderlines autism. Keep in mind that i put humble in quotes because it isn't humble to downplay your status to just instantly show it off. it's like saying you're poor but you're in the middle of walking back to your porsche with some starbucks in hand.

HES A FUCKING 35 YR OLD.MAAAAN WHY ARE YOU ACTING CUTESY DOOPSY AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH A CHILD. ugghhhh

Dex-chan lover
It makes more sense to think that the main character is just a usual kid but with a rare magical talent, without all this reincarnation and sarariman bullshit. MC is acting like a very smart child, but still just a child. He also is very expressive and active like a normal kid of his age should be.

Why is this even isekai? this would be so much better if he was just a smart kid with his cheat skill, him, previously being a 35 year old, is such a useless plot point, that never helps in any way, since he constantly acts like a little kid.. 😑😩
Im enjoying this, but i hate those points. Why are you acting nervous and falling in love with an 8 year old 😫

Ty for the hard work "we hate isekai"!

"you did well for a child"
wtf is this suppose to mean??? why is the MC so happy to hear this, he's 30+ yrs old. Actual trash writing and mc.

Users who are viewing this thread