Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

I dont know what is worst: my obsesive compulsive shit of a brain, the person that post 356 "spoilers" tag just to give us the finger, the fact that I made it to the end, or that was more time consuming that reading the chapter of this manga

Is this trash? I still cant stop cringing, ive read up to chapter 9 and I cant stand how cringe inducing this whole shtick is. Its not even funny.

Wtf ars, is that really what you had to say? That you are the lord now? Not how your father said that he loved the place and all of them? Really? You little shit thanks for ruining irbwkskndbekksksoamaka7e91 wj9K,%,#

Are they translating something they hate?
The joke for the last chapter is so sad for this Isekai lmao, they really are living up to their name, that scanlation group!

@Argonautilus, I mean the Mc doesn’t act like he’s 44 and is a pedophi~Lolicon though so it’s all good I guess. Maybe also
Charlotte having mom sized boobs,
they ain’t bad but it’s pretty funny that she’s only 17.

Last panel of 31. Best thing of this whole story lmao.👌

My dear, a good king/leader doesn't have to be physically strong. You just need to know how to use your people well.

Users who are viewing this thread