Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
These people are quite dumb.. They know he is S-rank, so even if he is the absolute lowest of S-ranks, unless they're sending a squad of absolute highest A ranks, etc... You'd think they'd investigate him a bit more after constantly having him prove them wrong if they really wanted to go this route, but nope.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely uploaded on time, yep, definitely not late at all. Thanks!

It's kinda annoying how brain-dead these minor antagonists have been. Would have been better if the primary antagonist had been manipulating them in some way, that would at least explain some of the irrational decisions.

These people are quite dumb.. They know he is S-rank, so even if he is the absolute lowest of S-ranks, unless they're sending a squad of absolute highest A ranks, etc... You'd think they'd investigate him a bit more after constantly having him prove them wrong if they really wanted to go this route, but nope.
he is also blessed by the very gods themselves to the highest they can and has the demon king as a summoned beast, i doubt unless it was a squad of S rank adventurers then maybe, they might have a footing but i highly doubt it, he is being prepared to take down an evil god, these puny mortals have nothing on him.

Dex-chan lover
IMO, Silk is by far the best harem member, She's smart, understanding, supportive and trusts Cain in whatever he does.

GWBfi5pbUAAsnlk

Compare that to Teles who is a bit overbearing and constantly tells Cain to not keep secrets from her(despite having legit reasons).

Supporter
he is also blessed by the very gods themselves to the highest they can and has the demon king as a summoned beast, i doubt unless it was a squad of S rank adventurers then maybe, they might have a footing but i highly doubt it, he is being prepared to take down an evil god, these puny mortals have nothing on him.
I think kirby's post was written from a normal person's point of view. Everyone (now) knows that he's S-rank and thus a bunch of fodder will be useless, while only we, the king and a handful of people around him are aware of his literal demigod situation.

Dex-chan lover
All the tension is gone from this series besides the fight with another god, he's literally the pinnacle here in terms of humans, all we get is just some petty BS.

Users who are viewing this thread