Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 12 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
All that build up for this court hearing and it ended just like that. Though it was pretty open and shut lol

Even after knowing he's an S rank adventurer who can solo freaking dragons, they're still gonna attack him...

Dex-chan lover
The main point they should have noticed was that Cain can kill dragons "with ease". That should be enough to realize how fucked they are.

Dex-chan lover
mc is literally a deity and god's favorites, messing with him is actually a death sentence

Dex-chan lover
MC is S rank. Is able kill a dragon >>>confirmed by guild master

Villain : F U. Kill himmm

:facepalm:Dude I really can’t stand this type of idiot who somehow can’t understand language. I guess loss of big money short circuited their brain. I swear if isekai is real and me somehow i got isekaied and got OP power, I just want to have calm and peaceful life. So if there is annoying villain like this imma straight kill them. If not they will keep coming bothering my life, harass any of my loved one, so fuck them

Dex-chan lover
Mfcking MC is an S-Rank demigod that can kill a dragon and the stupid generic nobles think some ragtag low level dark guild thugs can actually do anything to him???

Aggregator gang
Plis, i beg you, ypu danm author...

JUST FUCKING KILL THEM SO WE CAN GET A NEW ARC, FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

Dex-chan lover
At last we're gonna see a scene of Cain vs an army in Dynasty Warriors style.
Damn that unlocked a core memory I'd forgotten.
Used to love those games. Was also how I learned about The Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Dex-chan lover
IMO, Silk is by far the best harem member, She's smart, understanding, supportive and trusts Cain in whatever he does.

GWBfi5pbUAAsnlk

Compare that to Teles who is a bit overbearing and constantly tells Cain to not keep secrets from her(despite having legit reasons).
She is also the best because Cain has infinite power, rank, and money, and she just runs him. Like, no chance, no backtalk, yes Silk whatever you say.

Silk does not care about any of Cain’s bullshit and she sees right through him. Best girl.

Double-page supporter
Oh, hi, oh hi : D! My, how timely was your update! Thanks for all your hard work all the time!

Edit:
I had to separate your smiley face because tapping Save turned it into an actual smiley face. I had no choice in the matter. Please forgive me for chopping off your eyes! orz

🐰 :win: 🐇

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this stupid dark guild shenanigans could be done within 1 chapter like this so called court hearing.

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid there would be somekind of conspiracy. Turns out, they are just going to send a bunch of assassins after him.

The fall is going to hurt hard once they realised how much the f-ed up!

Dex-chan lover
Seems kind of harsh for the son, yeah it was a massive fuckup but he wasn't even that bad compared to how some "arrogant noble" stereotypes are in other series (or even this one)
And apparently it just gets worse for him, can't help but feel bad since he appears to genuinely regret his actions on top of being abused by his father

Users who are viewing this thread