Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

Aggregator gang
I am so done with these isekais, It might be the cabin fever talking but damn, I actually used to love em all to death.
as webtoons rises in quality, isekai falls to the negatives.
Hopefully korean webtoons don't follow isekai.

Group Leader
So many morons complaining about these types of isekai here, then why are you still reading it.

Oh, it's one of those, which you scroll through the pictures, without reading a thing.
coz you know, that it's as basic, as it can be, and you won't miss a thing, by not reading it at all.

Dex-chan lover
EDIT: Was mistaken identity, actually, ignore this.

I read this as a LN a while back -,
did the MC ever stop being such a jackass? He basically ends up running around on his pregnant wife. (She may have consented later, but this is initially, iirc)

Another annoying shota MC....
USomuCm.jpg

Another generic MC who isekais into a noble, and is now introducing ideas from Earth to the medieval world. So cliche, and reads like a power fantasy and not much else.

Despite this, still somehow tolerable enough to just turn off my brain and enjoy a little.

6.5/10

I guess I've read enough to see where this is going: Take your template justice-drunk 12-years-old-or-close shounen protag and truck his ass off to isekailand. Reincarnated in a noble household with caring and responsible parents, we are following the story of an OP 10 y.o., hareming (mostly unintended) and adventuring in fantasysekailand. With royal backing and alienated from hardships, MC is a spoiled dumbass with fitting mental capacity reflecting both his age before isekai and his physical age in the new world. Will MC ever grow? I guess only one way to find out! 6/10

Disclaimer: may contain onee x shota. Viewer discretion is advised.

You gain nothing from reading this or having read this. It's currently twenty chapters with no plot or character development outside of people saying how amazing the protagonist is. Boggle vacantly at how the only dialogue from other characters involves how amazing the main character is, or why other characters would think he's amazing. There's a queen in this manga, she's there for multiple chapters, half of every scene with the king in it, and her only line involves
telling the princess there's sauce on her face
. It's an amazing line, because it's one of the only ones not directly involving the protagonist. I say directly because
the sauce comes from the protagonist's food, which is so amazing the princess doesn't notice this lapse in decorum
. I don't think she even gets a name! The queen, not the princess; the princess has a name but damned if I can tell you what it was. Was it Silk, or was that her friend?

Actually, here's a fun challenge: Tell me anything about any of the characters, other than the protagonist, that does not involve their name, age, or occupation. I'd like to know their hobbies, their hopes, their dreams... Any traits that might qualify as a personality. Best you'll get is "Likes Cain because ______".

This was cute at first, but it's supposed to be a story based manga.

The requirements for a story are: Plot, Conflicts, Resolutions.

The biggest problem with this manga is there are NO conflicts. The MC is too overpowered and 'amazing' that there's seriously no end goal and enemies to boot

It's like a slice of life manga put into a facade of being an Isekai magic battle manga

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234

I was mistaken which one this is, after flipping through this real quick.

The one I was discussing has a childhood friend elf. She gets "cucked" by the dude after getting knocked up while he away.. while she has the kid. Was pretty shit.

Dex-chan lover
@tae_ka_pre I don’t see the problem with that, not every story should have this dramatic battle that the story is building up to, it’s perfectly fine to have a normal, simple slice of life with an OP MC

@AFresherPerspective it's been close to 2 weeks so I don't know if I remember everything correctly, but here's my take:

I am ok with a slice of life manga. That's fine, but the way they build him like he's really really strong makes it so it's for sure he will battle others. That's the point of strength, he's gonna fight others, but most of them are weaklings.

The problem is...there's no end goal.

If this was a slice of life manga, there wouldn't be much of battles, adventures and such. This would be like that farming Isekai manga.

The MC joined the adventurer's guild. It won't be a slice of life because they made him join a guild that hunts monsters. There will be battles no matter what.

Without conflict, there's no point in battles. We're not even scared at all. We just know: "welp, MC's just gonna beat him" and end scene.

Look at the genres as well. This manga isn't tagged as slice of life, because even the uploader had the wrong idea. This manga covers itself with the facade of being a battle isekai manga, with action, adventure and whatnot, but is actually a slice of life.

Slice of life manga are chill and fun to read. Some manga with action, I really prefer if they would add in some slice of life from time to time, but this...this needs to add conflict.

Even the cliched "I'm an arrogant noble that wants to ruin peasants' life" enemy would be fine if done correctly. The problem is, there are too many pleasantries.

Imagine this like an RPG game, without the final boss, what's the point of the game? There's no satisfying ending.

If this is supposed to be a slice of life. Imagine Animal Crossing, a slice of life-. kind of game, now imagine if the main character, you, have the magic power to summon tornadoes, blizzards, kill dragons. What's the point of that power, if the goal is not to kill in animal crossing?

Usually OP MCs are made for relief. Meaning that no matter how strong enemies are, they will always win and protect the people.

But if there's almost no enemies, there's no point.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see your point, and it it is valid.
But didn’t the gods say that this person named Aaron is to be his enemy? Though I do doubt that would amount to anything since we know nothing of him

this delay release is not helping, easier to go to an aggregator if its not here. when various scanlation team have their own site...

Users who are viewing this thread