Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

Dex-chan lover
wooooow.... it gets worse and worse man what in the actual hell like i thought it couldn't get any worse holy shit..
a careless god that brought an actual naive guy who can't compose himself at crucial times and gave him a power that can rival a fucking dragon and yet the serialization keeps going wtf

Wow, this us becoming more and more entertaining thank you very much for the scanlations and yes you are right, it takes only a few seconds to read that so it's okay not to typeset it haha thanks again for everything we truly appreciate all of your hard work, it's so great to finally be able to read this wonderful story without waiting for months before even one chapter to come out (I know lt's hard but I still want to thank you for being so quick, arigatou! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ’œπŸ’œ)

@totalvamp I LOVE YOU!! πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ’œπŸ’œβ€β€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™

-SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS - SPOILERS -

Really boring manga, MC reincarnates and get ALL THE BLESSINGS, born rich, dumb things happen and he gets a title and will marry princess, oh an he also get's friendly with the king 'cause 'what else can you give the MC in this shitty power wank? oh, let's also give him a book to make him even more OP. Oh, and another love interest 'cause the first one didn't have tits, also an elf 'cause fantasy I guess.

NOW, let's add some fake drama to make more stuff happen where the MC has to show everyone how OP he is, how dangerous!, pple could discover he's OP and like him even more, the horror!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
A-ARON had better be a fallen god level being or all this tension just amounts to nothing but xianxia level garbage.
Its unreasonable for 7 gods to be afraid of one entity.
BTW, These gods have absolutely no individuality, may as well have written 1 god than having all gods having a hivemind.

Group Leader
The plot is legit dogcrap, but ya know what? It's fkin FUN, and I love et lmao

I like the drawing style, I'm ok with OP MC, Harem is no prob for me, but that what I thought before he's engaged to the elf girl and damn man, he's too OP, and this is getting boring 😒
Maybe this is not for me. But I really like the drawing style though. Such a shame for me

This has so far been one of my favorite reincarnate manga's and I just started reading it yesterday and I'm all caught up! the last cliff hanger has me in crying over here, I need to know more! next chapter please come soon. (but translators don't take me seriously please, I'm happy that you translate it at all!)

Group Leader
@BadLuckFox Sadly there is no longer a group translating this series. Isekai Central has closed because they are too busy irl and someone was translating the series over on 4chan. The guy on 4chan, whose uploads are under /a/nonymous like all 4chan uploads here, doesn't appear to have any plans to continue translating the series and only did a few chapters for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread