Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 59

Fed-Kun's army
Author is going to keep the same "random fuck pick a fight with MC, get beaten, cry.." all the time?
The premise of the story was good, a dude that become an envoy of the god with a harem. But the execution is bad, the harem is pointless. None of the girls have any impact of the story beside being useless damselle in distress. Their character are flat and are not fleshed out at all adn there is no romance.
The MC is brain dead most of the time but become a genius when the plot need it. He could literaly kill all the people who want to hurt him or those close to him without any issue or anyone finding out, but he chose not to for no reason, even if it mean risking the life of his fiancée.
Worst of all is that all the vilain are poorly writen and serve no purpose other than letting MC show how he is more powerfull than everyone else...

The MC doesn't go around killing everyone who could threaten or to want to hurt him and his loved ones, for the same reasons Superman doesn't go around murdering every villain in Metropolis, like Lex Luthor. He doesn't do it for the same reason Spiderman, doesn't go around murdering everything criminal he webs up in New York. Cain is choosing to respect the governing authorities and laws of the Kingdoms he operates in, and last I checked, murder is generally illegal. So without clear undeniable evidence that can be presented to a governing body for trail, Cain can't just go about murdering everyone and everything that's wrongs him or his loved ones.:cautious:

Dex-chan lover
the story keep getting more and more bs.
and short as well.

is it just me or they trying to prolong this manga?
I am under the impression they actually kept this arc short in the manga.
Anyway, the manga is getting close to the end of web novel translation. I think there's only the demon king arc left.
Author is going to keep the same "random fuck pick a fight with MC, get beaten, cry.." all the time?
The premise of the story was good, a dude that become an envoy of the god with a harem. But the execution is bad, the harem is pointless. None of the girls have any impact of the story beside being useless damselle in distress. Their character are flat and are not fleshed out at all adn there is no romance.
The MC is brain dead most of the time but become a genius when the plot need it. He could literaly kill all the people who want to hurt him or those close to him without any issue or anyone finding out, but he chose not to for no reason, even if it mean risking the life of his fiancée.
Worst of all is that all the vilain are poorly writen and serve no purpose other than letting MC show how he is more powerfull than everyone else...
This manga was never about high-class writing in the first place. It's more of a comedy about MC wrecking everything with how overpowered he is.
Still, MC's harem could be funnier.

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN already, and what can I say is this is one bigger mess than we thought. The said adventurers were hired by the kid (Ralph Vandega) to humiliate Cain. Jealousy is one such poison. And later, yes, our 'favorite', Count Corgino will be involved again in this arc
I wonder if this would end with "we're with Cain all night, he couldn't have possibly done <Count Corgino's accusation>" as a political bs even though Cain already is buddy buddy with the king and doesn't need to have any political power.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this would end with "we're with Cain all night, he couldn't have possibly done <Count Corgino's accusation>" as a political bs even though Cain already is buddy buddy with the king and doesn't need to have any political power.
It's going to be a much bigger mess than that. As in, the shenanigans Corgino is going to pull ultimately fails and there's no trick or such to get him out of the repercussions. I haven't read the source material myself, but according to the bunch of spoilers I've read in the comments of some past chapters Corgino's gonna become an Apostle, thus becoming the first opponent to put up a real fight against Cain. But of course, he ultimately loses and dies.

CMIIW.

Dex-chan lover
It might have been. But if it's a long list of names it's hard to remember absolutely everything unless you're already familiar with most.
Oh I understood the list being specifically the students that would come to the school. So like a list of four people. But that was stupid on my part because he reacted somewhat surprised when the girls introduced themselves

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be a much bigger mess than that. As in, the shenanigans Corgino is going to pull ultimately fails and there's no trick or such to get him out of the repercussions. I haven't read the source material myself, but according to the bunch of spoilers I've read in the comments of some past chapters Corgino's gonna become an Apostle, thus becoming the first opponent to put up a real fight against Cain. But of course, he ultimately loses and dies.

CMIIW.
What kind of dumb god making him an apostle? What were they expecting out of that piece of trash? Even for an evil god, that's kind of a dumb decision.

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN already, and what can I say is this is one bigger mess than we thought. The said adventurers were hired by the kid (Ralph Vandega) to humiliate Cain. Jealousy is one such poison. And later, yes, our 'favorite', Count Corgino will be involved again in this arc
with how story going on, i didn't bother to get some or all the spoiler. so tell me more about his. what humiliation he mean and what happened?

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of dumb god making him an apostle? What were they expecting out of that piece of trash? Even for an evil god, that's kind of a dumb decision.

If recall correctly, the evil god was originally a god of games and play, on a broad general level think a combination of Dionysus and Hermes the Greek gods of "Play and Festivals" and "Games and Athletics".

His reason for making a guy like that Corgino an apostle could all boil down to it all just being a fun way to mess with Cain. Fun for the god, not so much the noble. It could even double as an strategic and tactical experiment for him in regards to how he might deal with Cain going forward.

Dex-chan lover
with how story going on, i didn't bother to get some or all the spoiler. so tell me more about his. what humiliation he mean and what happened?
The father of Ralph tried to 'negotiate' Cain to drop the charges against his son, but when Cain showed his S-Rank and full titles, the father quickly backed down and quickly 'apologize' since this will lead to war against Esfort. As a result, the father not only give monetary compensation to Cain but also resigned to his post as a parliament member. Oh yes, he punished his son Ralph. Then a letter from Corgino arrived.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I understood the list being specifically the students that would come to the school. So like a list of four people. But that was stupid on my part because he reacted somewhat surprised when the girls introduced themselves
There's not enough context to determine exactly what kind of list it was, but if it was just those people, it would've just said, "They're all more important than you, so be careful what you say."

Dex-chan lover
Would you rather him turn into an emo avenger running around crying about “you killed my parents, prepare to die” while never really being able to accomplish anything because villain plot armor to strong?

Dex-chan lover
The father of Ralph tried to 'negotiate' Cain to drop the charges against his son, but when Cain showed his S-Rank and full titles, the father quickly backed down and quickly 'apologize' since this will lead to war against Esfort. As a result, the father not only give monetary compensation to Cain but also resigned to his post as a parliament member. Oh yes, he punished his son Ralph. Then a letter from Corgino arrived.
hahaha, do Ralph also there when his dad back off from defending him?
if so then at least that gonna be satisfying and worth to wait

Users who are viewing this thread