Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Jehovah: "have you heard about our lord and savior?"
Some guy: “why should I listen to you?“
Jehovah: "so it's going to be like that."
*breaks his arm*

Aggregator gang
Why'd they hire D-rank adventurers to train him though? The family saw his fake OP status, so you'd think they'd hire at least a C or B-rank or something.

Hey look this cliche development is fine and all, but who hires a d-rank tutor for their child with God-like power?

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming - I guess those two were well-behaved for adventurers, and the lord felt he could entrust his son's safety to them. After all, with such a C-rank as those drunkards, a child would be in more danger from them.

@flannan true I guess, it may have simply been 2 adventurers that he knew personally and trusted to teach him the basics, nice observation honestly I almost forgot that friends exist

Dear Author-san,
Calling out the clichés in your story, doesn't excuse you in any way for relying on said clichés to tell your story.
Sincerely,
Some nobody in a comment section

Dex-chan lover
Cliche does not means bad, it can be good also, the execution is the one that matters, but this manga have bad execution of it's clicheness

That punch... was there even a need to duck? It would have connected if the boy jumped twice his height.

man it would be cool if he use his nobility power than violence. manga always talk about not killing but they always use violence showing authority as a noble is more befitting than dirtying ur hands of that filthy insects

Dex-chan lover
Even the MC thinks it was cliche.

The elf is super cute, but MC is just 5 so no horny with him please.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
MC should have instead of kicking his ass (literally) kicked his nuts and made him a saprano. They were obviously going for forced rape here and teh guild did nothing? what a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread