Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@meridis yeah, i agree, bad writing. Honestly I've even see the MC calling out "What a cliched development!" like a dozen times in LNs/Mangas, including several in this exact scenario of 'first time entering an adventurer's guild' etc

of course its another bad adventure attack the girls and op mc saved them again
another peace of sheet isekai manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't care about the manga, the comment section of isekai-manga on mangadex is a lot more entertaining than any facebook or youtube drama.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like someone aped MT and decided to run through it fast.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBerry you goddamn right. tho sometime i wish the guys would just stop being such a wine connoisseur and just enjoy the ride. like, if you don't like it why are you even here, gitu?

I don't see why he mentioned that it was cliche for the sake of mentioning it. That doesn't stop things from being cliche you now? And didn't he want to "hide his strength to avoid being targeted and monopoled"? So why did he make a show of force with a 5 year old overpowering a veteran warrior and adventurer?

Dex-chan lover
"It's perfect for his first time."
Woah there! He's only five years old!

"Oh no. I was too stunned at how cliche it was."
... Ah, I was too stunned at how cliche this story is.

Did he just jab his neck with the pointy hilt of his sword? I think that guy should realistically be dead given protag's stats.

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess he has a lot of wasted moves, to show that he's just a gifted amateur, because when the height difference is that great, you don't need to duck that intensely.

Dex-chan lover
I get this was just to set up the MC flexing and all, but did that guy seriously threaten to stab the local lord's son? It's one thing to be rowdy and/or a sleazebag, but this is in all likelihood literally punishable by death.

Aggregator gang
Little goku!

Yea so cliche... But seriously, go big or go home. Why hide, literally backed byall the gods...

Screenshot-5.jpg

nibba what is u doin
u aiming too high

Double-page supporter
WOW so if ur higher rank you can force lower ranks to have sex with you wow what a great guild

Users who are viewing this thread