Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Banned
@mahtan : So far as rabbits in general go, they're not so bad. I mean okay they eat their own shit, but there is a valid reason for that (being that they're not good enough at digesting grass to do a good job with just one pass through the tract)... but that isn't a huge issue in the grand scheme of things. On the whole rabbits just die too easily... so they tend to make tons of themselves to compensate for that tendency towards critical existence failure.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically a pointless existence. No reason to even be alive. Everything is handed to him. Might as well live a life of debauchery.

I suppose he's supposed to 'upgrade' the world, but I'm starting to think these Gods are a bit stupid. A modern world may seem nice but it's really not that great.

Everything is simplified for convenience taking large amounts of effort out, causing living to have less meaning. People become conditioned into laziness and the 'excess' of everything leads to overconsumption or lack of confidence in choices.

The only actual shitty things are illness or serious injuries resulting in disability and food shortage. If you have healing magic what's to fear from the first, and extreme abundance of food can be just as big a problem as a shortage.

Fed-Kun's army
I’d make sense, he’s only level one. That 100x is just to much of a boost to.

Aggregator gang
I get that it's literally magic, but how the hell does his air bullet spell have enough power in it to literally scoop out a trail in the ground like that yet manages to NOT disintegrate the rabbit on impact?

Fed-Kun's army
What? The OP isekai protag recognizes that he is indeed OP? Holy shit! This is revolutionary!

Are there any isekais where the mc actually has to put in any effort anymore?

Dex-chan lover
Geh I forgot about that stupid 10k times exp thing. He didn't need it he was already OP by lvl1. Yeah I get this is munchkin type series but really his purpose is to spread tech around. He doesn't need to be this powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread