Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Assuming 10,000x gains, this means that, assuming only the rabbits depicted were defeated, it'd take an ordinary person 60,000 rabbits to reach lv 8.

Dex-chan lover
@boag but this plot line is too good to not read na? haven't had an isekai MC who actually has "God's Prophet" written all over his stats, so i wanna know how his environment will react to him

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
Isekai Pharmacist does have the god prophet thing, at this point im just waiting for the interesting hook to turn sour, like with all the isekais im following.

Dex-chan lover
@boag oh yeah that one. he hadn't met the gods yet tho. hope things dont go south; feeling a bit down now, so i want some happy stuff that make you unconditionally grin like an idiot. maybe that's why i'm re-reading Kiniro mosaic...

Dex-chan lover
@redpandamaniacal The wording is somewhat confusing, but what's meant with the 100x100=10.000 part is that he gains 100x the experience and also gains 100x the level-up-stats that other people receive. He levels up 100x times faster and each level up is 100 times more potent for him.
This means that other characters would've needed to kill 600 rabbits while in a 3-man-group to rise from level 1 to level 8. That's somewhat reasonable, although even this kinda depends on how high of a level people usually reach in this world.

I don't think leveling up past this will have any more effect on the world. Earth is probably a 1 shot kill for him.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 Here, Meet Seichi the MC from Shinka No Mi. Someone who saved the galaxy and earth from doomsday without him knowing anything about it.

i guess the monster pay for building the walls.....make wall jokes great again.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaand good bye any semblance of this being good, this is juat ridiculous noteven the MC from leveling cheat had thia much of a exp cheat

Double-page supporter
Who doesn’t like making their character OP lmao. I wanna be a God ??? Im sure if I was a God and had the chance to make even just one super OP character I’d totally do it ???

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, does someone remember why he needs to hide his power again? To avoid being targeted right? But he's 5 years old and already more powerful than anything in this world, apart from the gods, that are on his side. So even if he's targeted, they can't possibly do anything to him, even if whole countries ganged up on him. Sooo... Well it's stupid. But is it even useful to say it anymore? I kind of hope that there will be amazing character development and unbelievable schemes, that aren't centered on the MC, otherwise, it will be terribly bland.

Dex-chan lover
"Reincarnator
Effect: Brain Power +"

OBJECTION! ... Unless he was just really dumb before?

Fed-Kun's army
@bushwhach2k well he did stand in front of a knife welding madmen . . .

Dex-chan lover
That's gotta be the saddest horned rabbit design, I've ever seen. I mean, are they even still rabbits if they can't tunnel?

Dex-chan lover
Oh nooos, he's drinking Nina's bodily fluids! Japanese pe pe strikes again...

Users who are viewing this thread