Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Go big or go home. Stop halfassing it. Why the fuck is he showing restraint only when it comes to making the bags.... Just some bags and It's already national grade. Might as well put his all in making the bags instead of intentionally weakening them.

Dex-chan lover
@sunsetchaos I assume it's for the sake of his tutor's sanity and ease of mind. an average person would be constantly paranoid in using a national level item for something trivial after all. its like being given a pencil made of gold and keeping it at a normal pencil case.

Dex-chan lover
was rereading, and I TOTALLY FORGOT she told an eight-year-old child to hit her up for some sexy times once he was legal. good god.

Group Leader
This doesn't make any sense. 30² Meters? It's a storage space, not a floor plan. It needs a third dimension to show storage capacity! (and weight if applicable)

Fed-Kun's army
What surprised me the most is that he's not already the world's strongest.

Group Leader
Edited: It's now 30 cubic meters & I made a mistake in the TL. She wasn't supposed to say that to an 8 year old.

😫

@teknoguy1212 wait you have another mistake lmao. The bag she was looking for was in meters squared not cubed, meaning she was literally pulling a paper Mario and putting that bitch in 2d. Cubic refers to any measurement of a 3d object and squared is for 2d-eg the floor size,

But bruh it's been two months I'm high off my ass rereading this for the 50TH time and I'm seeing you commented half an hour ago and want to make you feel bad about editing

@teknoguy1212

Edited: It's now 30 cubic meters & I made a mistake in the TL. She wasn't supposed to say that to an 8 year old.

Wait I'm confused. She didn't actually say that and the translator was just having some fun with changing dialog. Or did she actually say that and are changing it to make it more pc?

Group Leader
@Heimdal I... read between the lines a little too much. She wasn't supposed to say that. I left it because it was a funny mistake that didn't impact the story, but I went back and fixed a few chapters so I fixed this too.

@teknoguy1212 ah to bad it wasn't the real translation. It was pretty damn funny and if I remember right lot people loved it. Though it is better to stick to the true translation of things.

Aggregator gang
Yeaaahp, liked it better when she said it that way, just as a funny wtf-moment without further consequences :D, but i like translations to be as true as possible (as long as it makes sense), so, yehhh... still sad tho :D

8 years old SMACKING elves and muscle brain ladies all day,hell yea

The MC here remind me of my favorite first isekai "Tenseishichatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)" I really enjoy reading this and especially MC type of characters.

Fed-Kun's army
the frikin mc has g**gle in that world now he is truly invincible because remember knowledge

Wtf a kiss? Yeah it's not like im the son of a wealthy family and sudenly being kissed by commoners is bad ,is it? Oh yea for the cherry on top ,im 8 btw

Users who are viewing this thread