Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 11 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
I personally have no problem with harem, but come on, every one was forced on him, he didn't make a single decision about it on his own, there is no love, it feels like its just one sided love from girls perspective, whats the point in romance if there is none, it feels even more shallow than the other harems

Dex-chan lover
$10 that they're gonna decide between themselves that Lilu is gonna get engaged to Cain and he has no say in the matter whatsoever...
What's your next bet, that she won't be the last wife not to be decided by him? :p

I personally have no problem with harem, but come on, every one was forced on him, he didn't make a single decision about it on his own, there is no love, it feels like its just one sided love from girls perspective, whats the point in romance if there is none, it feels even more shallow than the other harems
I can easily compare it to the guy with the talking spear in that other manga. He sort of got his second waifu thrown into their relationship without him saying that's what he wanted, but the main reason he didn't want it was because he was loyal to the first girl, and she was the one who grabbed the second girl into it (rather than just an adventurer companion).

It's such a different dynamic since he clearly cares about both of them and the only issue he has is that he feels he can't give enough to both of them at once. But at the end of it, it's still mutual between all of them. (Second girl is a fox girl, btw.)

Dex-chan lover
What's your next bet, that she won't be the last wife not to be decided by him? :p

I can easily compare it to the guy with the talking spear in that other manga. He sort of got his second waifu thrown into their relationship without him saying that's what he wanted, but the main reason he didn't want it was because he was loyal to the first girl, and she was the one who grabbed the second girl into it (rather than just an adventurer companion).

It's such a different dynamic since he clearly cares about both of them and the only issue he has is that he feels he can't give enough to both of them at once. But at the end of it, it's still mutual between all of them. (Second girl is a fox girl, btw.)
Talking Spears ? What manga? I read so much and i dont know this one? Weird

Dex-chan lover
Why are the Fiancees the worst characters in this comic, I swear. They bitch and moan about Cain having so many Soon-to-be Wives, meanwhile he didn't choose a single one of them; each of them strong armed him into marriage - and then THEY complain, it's so obnoxious honestly.

I really wish the writers of scenarios like these could be a little more, and have their MCs actually clear the air. I Should like these girls, not wish for them to disappear.
Already getting kicked out of his own bedroom and they aren't even married yet...

YUP, pretty much how it is. This spineless guy doesn't want to tell them no and so he ends up with a million wives.
It’s as if they’re petty teenage girls rather than grown adults!

Wait… they are.
Can you actually imagine what would happen if he turned one of them down? Even with a well reasoned response, the rejection would likely lead to some form of backlash. Not that he shouldn't have done so as gently as possible, but how does one reject the king arranging your marriage to his daughter without loosing your head or going into hiding?

Dex-chan lover
Why are the Fiancees the worst characters in this comic, I swear. They bitch and moan about Cain having so many Soon-to-be Wives, meanwhile he didn't choose a single one of them; each of them strong armed him into marriage - and then THEY complain, it's so obnoxious honestly.

I really wish the writers of scenarios like these could be a little more, and have their MCs actually clear the air. I Should like these girls, not wish for them to disappear.
Or at least make it have a reason that he is going to marry them that he accepts for his own reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Making a castle off of a castle hotel he remembers but not going off of the Frontenac castle smh my head :angery:

Dex-chan lover
mc: you won't allow what? You are free to terminate the engagement, girl, listen here, you are the one that wants to marry me.

Dex-chan lover
but how does one reject the king arranging your marriage to his daughter without loosing your head or going into hiding?
By being an oracle of all the Gods of the world, and hence the most divine being on the planet. By being strong enough to wipe out half the world. Maybe by just saying no? Kings were never all powerful. They couldn't just kill a noble because he refused to marry the king's daughter. If the did that, then their dynasty wouldn't have a lot of time left.

Dex-chan lover

So, something like the end of ISSTH then?

Dex-chan lover
Can you actually imagine what would happen if he turned one of them down? Even with a well reasoned response, the rejection would likely lead to some form of backlash. Not that he shouldn't have done so as gently as possible, but how does one reject the king arranging your marriage to his daughter without loosing your head or going into hiding?

meanwhile, every single one of his future wives are either WAY HIGH up on the political ladder, or actual chosen of God like the Saintess. :meguupog:

Cain can't even say no to any of them because it would cause such an uproar/possible war between kingdoms lmao.
It's not that he's totally spineless, but that these girls are too into him :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread