Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

He's practically begging for a nerf haha
Great powers will bring more trouble haha

Contributor
Who the hell is Palma? What manga chapter was she introduced in before this one?

Group Leader
The dragons name on page 22 is called Anorexia. Her breath attack is... something you want to avoid. You can tell she is engaging her breath attack when she moves a talon towards her mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so the god has some kind of automatic punishment if someone tries to duplicate someone else's work that was patented? I wonder how different it has to be to be acceptable, since a lot of things end up advancing with minor variations over time. (Also this sounds like quite a formula for a monopoly)

Dex-chan lover
I mean...can you trust them? Narratively, this is fine, but how much do you really know about this company, dude?

Honestly, I don't expect this story to go in that direction, but I see potential for a lot of really interesting directions to take. The idea of an isekai protagonist feeling detached from humanity. The idea of treating the pantheon like people and just sorta hanging out with them and working with each on specific ventures. It's good stuff that...probably won't be explored too much further.

Also, he really should have asked the gods for a skill that can suppress his power in percentages or something.

I realize I'm beating a dead isekai bingo card, but why is every other world incapable of inventing any kind of entertainment?

Contributor
Why the mother of god would he say "status open" instead of just "status"? If it was supposed for him to hide his status, why the heck would he choose to use the version lets anyone see it? Seriously, isn't there any god of intelligence that forgot to bless him?

Fed-Kun's army
What i do wonder is why no isekai author gets nobility and commoners tho... he wont inherit the title of his father, but no, he wont just become a commoner... he is a noble, he will stay a noble, even without this... he just wouldnt have a title, but that doesnt change that he is a noble. Nobles dont just become commoners and commoners become very very very rarely nobles.

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you see the "Sk" in skills and "rim" in Grim on page 16, and read it as Skyrim.

Double-page supporter
@Silwith I just consider it being other world therefore different noble systems. In a novel a reincarnator a 5th son of a 3rd generation noble. In that world there is a noble audit every third generation meaning if they did not achieve much in the 3rd generation the 4th would be commoners. In Other world pharmacy, if they lost magic they would be commoners and noble titles are more like military ranks as they can't be inherited and must be earned.

Users who are viewing this thread