Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

sometimes i forgot that dude was a kid before got isekai'd. and the gods expected this airhead kid to save the world lol

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the king gave him a broken down ruin. It was so the MC could fix everything magically.

Fed-Kun's army
On page 18, the maids look like they are worried about if they'll even have a job, or if they've already been replaced.
By the end of the chapter, they're probably hoping to be replaced (at least a little).

Fed-Kun's army
I'd laugh so hard.

Why would people dislike having less work? Especially if he's going to introduce entertainment.

So he used a couple spells and basically eliminated the need to hire a solid 50 people for repairs and cleaning, thus creating value out of thin air, value that will NOT go to workers but simply be added to capital without having monetary equivalent. He does this a couple times a week on various buildings and he collapses the entire economy by the end of year. Way to go...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, let's go off their sense of fashion, and say it's late baroque or early enlightenment times.
The library he has in this house should alone be worth an entire county, with villages and animals and serfs and all.

I seriously think manga publishers should start hiring 'European history consultants' for their isekai mangakas.

This reminds me of the video where the dobre brothers explored a $40 million house and there was a dinosaur fossil at the entrance lol

and no, I don't watch them it was a reaction to the video by cr1tikal

seriously? repair & clean magic? I can understand cleaning magic but not repair magic. He is controlling time at this point...

Users who are viewing this thread