Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

I wish when he told them he had a previous life... about how he died protecting his sisters... it would've been a nice addition.

Fed-Kun's army
My name is Cain Von Silford. I'm 10 years old. My house is in the northeast section of the Capital, where all the mansions are, and I am to be married. I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Dex-chan lover
lets be real aaron is gonna turn out to be some kinda demon loli which will join the harem and everyone will be happy

I struggled all the shit this series threw but it's isekai/reincarnation chapters like these that I crave for.

Also almost 20 chapters in and we have actual plot? Impossible.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first series I read where an MC exposed the fact about his reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized something extra f*cked up about this manga:

Cat people wear bells... that's almost slave-like

Aggregator gang
I’m glad that an MC in one of these mangas finally reveals themselves for what they are

Fed-Kun's army
God fucking dammit Aaron, I told you not to put the colored ink cartridge where the black ink cartridge goes!

let me guess, Gods make demi-god hero, he turns evil, they seal him away, seal starts breaking, panik, Gods make new demi-god to fight old one, Uncertain..., send summoned hero for over kill training.

Fed-Kun's army
The boy's physical age wasn't even 10 and he killed a fuckin dragon and other strong monsters and show em off to other people. And he expected people not to feel suspicious toward him? Does he even have a brain?

Dex-chan lover
So truck-san managed to sneak into the story, even though he was left out of the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread