Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
So basically a demon lord that's possibly also an otherworlder.

Did Cain properly explain that the gods needed him to help give the world some stimulation to grow?

Double-page supporter
I am SO GLAD that FOUR CHAPTERS snuck up on me while I was looking elsewhere! Being able to read those all at once was cliffhanger-avoiding and luxurious!

Thanks to /a/!

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. the big bad guy is either a reincarnator too (most likely older than the first king).. or just your standard OP evil god..

Dex-chan lover
Intro the BBG. If the dude can't be a friend, then he's the guy that'll burn the place down.

As for the teacher, seems like a nice guy.

Contributor
It would read better if you made that last line "Let's have him train under that man" rather "him under him".

Contributor
Lvl 300
6M HP
100M MP

But it's still not nearly enough. This world's scaling is broken.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate it when they told about their reincarnated/past life like this. It makes it lose the appeal. Fuck you mc

Dex-chan lover
I too am an apostle of god. God told me that it's not healthy to hold in the popo and pepe, so that I should frequently use da toilet. So as an apostle, I preach to everyone to go to da toilet everyday and as many times as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
@wankerLin i feel you ._.
Its just dumb, i hate it when they tell others of their old life, whats wrong with only telling them that God send you and thats it? Isnt that enough? Why just getting every bit of Info out like a moron? -.- grrrr
Well, yeah, it looses appeal trough that, can be intresting if its only one person, sidekick or so, that knows, but just telling like the king and his parents, nah -.-

Well, still like it i think, but still q.q

Users who are viewing this thread