Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Thx for your hardwork... I hope you can continue this manga until end

Dex-chan lover
I have to give props to the manservant behind the King. Never once did he show surprise even when looking at the main character's status, lol.

Aggregator gang
why some of them keep saying "umu". what does that even mean? is it supposed to be "hmm"?

Dex-chan lover
DAMNIT, A-A-RON! WHAT AGAIN THIS TIME?!

tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger
Prime minister Magna had to content with the king's shenanigan and everyone else antics, so that should foster some mighty mental fortitude.

I kinda expected that since the gods explained since he's basically made into a demigod. Demigod are often tasked to deal with the mess in lower domain.

@Yurnero "umu" is something like "understood", "uh huh", "got it", but it is normally said without words. Like mumbling to yourself that you understand. It's not directed to anyone as words but to indicate that you understand the situation or explanation with a vocal sound. There is no "word meaning" for "umu" since it is a spelling of what sound the mouth is making. Same like there is no word meaning for "hmmm", "ohhh", "mmmm". These are expressions of the mouth to indicate some understanding. For example, "hmmm" can indicate "contemplation/wondering", "ohhh" can indicate realisation/surprised, "mmmm" can indicate "thought process/decision making".

"umu" is only seen in Japanese translations. Probably they make those sounds in Japan with their mouth.

Fed-Kun's army
@totalvamp I think I should point out some:

Page 9: That's right > This small bubble belongs to the King's speech, so it should be "If that's the case..."

Page 10: Connecting the previous page, "Then this whole country..."

Page 15: > I'm sorry I didn't realize it was this serious

Page 21: > It's because you gave him blessings of level 10 after all

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, just today was wishing for this to come out and there it is, haha. Too bad now you are up to date with the raws and can't bring more out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread