Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@MavB_Ver
thanks for the feedback 😀 you should do the translations instead, you're probable a lot faster than me 😆

uploaded a fixed version

Fed-Kun's army
@totalvamp actually I'm a lazy nerd, not that good in either English or Japanese at all. All I did is read the flow of the story and spot the abnormal speeches :D

@MavB_Ver I'm lazy as well, I just get flashes of inspiration to do something and then I quit again (I guess like many translators)

maybe I'll just show it to you first before putting it online and having to fix it afterwards 😂

@mddawkin
I'll try reading it, reading Tenseishichatta yo now. I think I've read this before... But can't remember it very well since all isekai kinda have a similar plotline

Dex-chan lover
Ahahah of course the 1st king also got hit by Truck-kun. 😅 Dayum! I'd like to have the MILF goddess in my harem! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh now finally i saw something interesting. That person called Aaron look absurdly powerful, even the gods are troubled because of him. The threat is greater than i imagine.

This is how the author put the main antagonist. Quiet long, 18ch. But that's kinda answer why the MC should be OP. Not like that kenja story, the author make mc op and he could kill the main antagonist right away but he keep run back and forward in civil situation

Putting some pressure on the mc is just what this manga needs, time for a proper training sequence!

Double-page supporter
Aaron... The may be gay yandere mastermind. Whoops wrong manga.
He should be another OP buff bad guy obviously.

Aggregator gang
Big surprise, no one gave a shit. called it
Arron looks allot like him, should be interesting to see what hes like. Failed summon? Failed reincarnation?

@Beregorn
I think that was just the letter of approval from her father, the bubble was her imagination or her explaining that their going to get married
pretty sure at least
You would think the little princess would get first dibs

Users who are viewing this thread