Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Well, he could either just prove his strength then and there or he could do something lame as to invoke nobility or royalty,
but the important part is to overpower the guild master before this thing drags out.
Seriously, just summon icicles and float them around you, I'm sure the guy will understand basic peacockin.

Dex-chan lover
I would launch an icicle to graze the guild master's cheek just to flex my power. Well Cain isn't that kind of person, not like me xD

I'm fed up.
"I need to be more discreet, otherwise everybody will know I'm a cheat!"
*Procedes the killing of dozens of monsters alone, a feat a mere beginner can't even dream of*
He lives here since two years. He has grown in the kingdom. How is it possible to be so fucking DUMB?

Really, this way is so boring in the end. >_>

Double-page supporter
MC is a bit of a moron. He knows how strong he is, there's no excuse for him not to figure out BEFORE he starts adventuring just how many goblin kills you would expect to get from a 12 year old novice. Of course the guild master is a bit of a problem as well, but MC is the cause of the issue for not thinking this through before he started.
Also poor Letia, that young and boobs already starting to sag down near the stomach. What's going to happen when she gets older? That corset isn't going to be able to handle the weight.

Darnit, he could get away with it if he doesn't revealed the Lizard's loot....

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, hey, I just registered, but here's 30 goblins I hunted"
"EEEHH!?"
"Oh, I also met green lizards on the way"
"EEEEEEHHH!?"
"I killed all 30 of them though"
"EEEEEEEEHHHH!? You must be joking, we can revoke your license if you keep lying, you know?"
"EEEEEEEEEEHHHH!? But what about that dragon I killed?"
"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!?"*camera pans up to the sky*

Really reminds me of that one scene from Nichijou.

🤦🏻‍♀️Cain..Cain..you so green even if you’re strong..
Your reaction because your guild card will be revoked just the best🤣
(Truly act like a kid 🤣)

Dex-chan lover
adult think child can't be good

Ah yes this logic work every damn manga can't you just accept reality that kid better than you

Fed-Kun's army
@jojo1 at this point its been 2 years, it shouldnt take 2 years for anyone in the capital to not know how he saved both a princess and the daughter of a duke from monsters of that level. Then again this manga/novel has some really stupid people in it so maybe thats it.

Dex-chan lover
If it was a recurring quest, why did he take down the paper from the board?

Just fight the guild master and show off your magic, several people there already know he is well trained, hes not really a beginner, its more then enough to say "ive trained for years and am vary talented" they don't need to know to what extent though.

Just reread all the chapters since I didn't remember the beginning part of this. I'm surprised he didn't think to message the 2 adventurers who "trained" him when he was 5. I imagine they'll come back into the story soon enough, but things would have been smoother if he'd had them introduce him into the guild from the start.

Fed-Kun's army
It's stupid to be this hostile or incredulous of the possibility that someone could be outside norm strength in a world with actual freaking magic.
Just take a dragon's head out of your dimensional storage, hold it in your hands in front of the guild master, and while staring him down pop it like a goddamn grape.
Any questions?

Dex-chan lover
in every damn isekai where the MC registers in the token guild, there is always without fail some faceless douchbags that only exist to pick a fight with the MC moments after registering. Its all so tiresome.

Dex-chan lover
Are these guys dense? They could of just asked "What did you do? If possible, show it."

Dex-chan lover
Is he stupid? He was just told that the lizard is high rank. Then he was like "hey I got some lizards too."

@Jergens
in every damn isekai where the MC registers in the token guild, there is always without fail some faceless douchbags that only exist to pick a fight with the MC moments after registering. Its all so tiresome.
Going by the WN raws, it's even worse here; Cain seems to visit a new adventurers guild hall at least once in every story arc, with the same thing happening every damn time. Honestly, I'm almost impressed by the author's dedication to this trope.

Users who are viewing this thread