Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release!

and:
Meno is Tall
Meno is Tall
Meno is Tall
...something like this?

I see problem incoming within next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
did anyone already seen this scene before

d20.png

Cough! cough! kenja, cough! mago, cough!

*btw why did the author bother to put him on the commoner section? anyone reading past this?

Dex-chan lover
Urgh, this trope again.

Overused!!!

They didn't even bother to cross check his name or question why a commoner would have such expensive clothes. And don't tell me they marked his papers without his identification being found before that could be completed.

And what's with random people on the street all asking for his help? Not even in the middle ages would you ask random people on the street for help at every turn.

EDIT: Well nevermind, the mangaka chickened out in the next chapter. Instead of giving a proper lesson to Cain and the school staff, it's just waived with everyone laughing in good manner.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
.....no one thought to double check and make sure he's not nobility and accidentally went to the wrong test room, especially given his clothes? Surely they have a list of names they could compare him to. I guess he is sort of a newer noble technically but he was already a noble before and a clerical error seems much more likely than some preternaturally talented commoner kid showing up and absolutely mopping the floor with everyone.

So no one bothered to even check his name?There wasn't a single person to go "Oh isn't this that SUPER FAMOUS new baron who got the attention of the KING HIMSELF and defeated the SUPER FAMOUS UNDEFEATED COMMANDER OF THE ROYAL KNIGHTS in single combat and BECAME HER FIANCEE?"

If the author wanted him to be put into the commoner class,I'm sure there was a million ways to do it that wouldn't be this forced...

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for the other kids, honestly. Usually this trope has the MC showing off to a bunch of high class people or something whose egos might need to get taken down a peg, but instead it's just poor commoner kids he mistakenly walked in to test with. And inevitably, some of them who might be thinking "wow a commoner can be that powerful? That's cool!" will just get reminded that nobles are still better than them when it gets revealed to everyone that Cain's a noble.

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo either it's to introduce ANOTHER harem member or just a chance to rub egg on the school administrator's faces when the younger members of his harem go absolutely apeshit over him being placed in a different class over this nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro

if you read the next chapter at NoMames site, you
can see that the King scolds him for that exact reason

Dex-chan lover
Nothing is better than showing off in front of a bunch of commoners. Living the true Noble life GJ MC, that'll teach the commoners how to behaves.

Double-page supporter
If they don't bother to check the names of commoners who are testing but they DO check the names of the nobles who are testing, why did no one ask where the super-famous-already-a-baron-even-though-he's-only-10 genius is when he was scheduled to take to the test today? For that matter, why didn't his royal proto-harem kick up a fuss about him being missing?
Author-san, I don't object to what you were trying to do here but couldn't you have done a better job it?

Users who are viewing this thread