Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaand finally another isekai. Stay tuned for english scanlation.

And yet another Westmanga touched and now the English scans are gone! What are they a virus????

this going to be : im born to a noble family →school arc→building harem while on school arc→adventurer arc→more harem→all the girls will have the mentality "well you are a nobility so it's ok to have many wives"→many children and shit→all of the children OP and the cycle continue or the children will form some kind of organization and shit and mc will probably like yeah my dick job is done in this world so time to fuck more safely this time or i could just nakadashi every one of my wives since it's manga logic with safe day and shit

gan, kira2 kecepatan upload per chapter tergantung apa ya, banyak isekai bagus tapi chapternya dikit2

Fed-Kun's army
@dantziel But don't you think the journey he takes to do all that is going to be really interesting

Dex-chan lover
Ok boys, here we finally get a op af reincarnator, because why not? ?

I will follow with the hopes that much absurdity ensues as mc breaks the logic of the world

Double-page supporter
I'd be careful of that Silvia, she seemed way too happy about the MC losing his memory.....

since i have nothing to do, might as well translate that desc.

"this time because of truck-sama is mainstream, we proceed to the MC. this time, he was killed because he wanted to save 2 gals that is being robbed by ruffian-sama, our MC stabbed by ruffian-samas kitchen knife, and then he is reincarnated back to an isekai as a handsum small kid."

pretty average is u ask me..

Contributor
im pretty sure i've read this exact same plot before. Cant get more textbook then this. Anyone have any good "reincarnated and OP af in another world" isekai's that are actually finished?

@Grammade edited a bit and added to desc, thanks

Dex-chan lover
@Comi
It's a backlash, or just the cycle of tropes. Basically, we had a great deal of hetare mc who couldn't do anything themselves before. People got tired of it so, as usual, they start writing about the equal opposite, the otherside of the same coin. So they make a story that is superficially different in that the mc is given the power to do everything with ease. This has been the norm for novels for awhile now and started spilling into manga recently. The problem is that the essence of it's problems is still the same. It still celebrates MCs with little personality who happens to have things the reader wants, such as a harem or powers, with less emphasis on who they are. If anything, this is actually worse then hetare MCs because jumping into a fight you can't win for your convictions shows a lot more character than trampling people with ease cuz you were given power.

Users who are viewing this thread