Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Aggregator gang
came back to see if his world got "mushoku tenseid" and tension was added...
nope...
he's still the isekai clueless sperm bank everyone in the kingdom would love to attach their daughters or even themselves to.
still a fun gag.
The adventure, action and romance should just be taken away at least to remove any expectations for it.

If the art was a little less bad, it would be 5/6 stars, but since the art is good, it's readable.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I would be fine if he had stayed with the 2 girls he already had as they are around his age. Now an elf lady, a bit too much, and maybe he should start holding back in fights?

Would also like to add that the fact he can make a toilet just like that is really odd, where does the plumbing go? Into his item box?

perfect manga ... everything about it is so sooo amazing!!! can't wait for moooaaarrrrrr reeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... ty to the scan team you guys did a premium job +1

I'm enjoying it but I don't think it's going to have a lot of length with the progression

The only good thing about this Isekai is the slightly above average art. This story is utter trash/wish-fulfillment garbage. The GODS sent a TEENAGER into this fantasy world in hopes that he will improve the technology and fix poverty. So far he's done nothing but show off his skills while spouting nonsense like "Oh my! Was SLAYING A SS DRAGON something a 10 YEAR OLD couldn't normally do?!?!??! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DECORATE MY MANSION WITH ITS STUFFED DRAGON CORPSE?!?!??!" or "Here are some magic bags to store items, I don't want you to say I have NO COMMON SENSE so I only made them 30 M3" then the girls respond "MC you do know that 2 M3 is already VERY EXPENSIVE, you gifted us NATIONAL LEVEL TREASURES."

It's not hard to have a better plot. Instead of sending a teenager to send a dying scientist or politician. Instead of having him reborn as a noble, have him be reborn as someone in poverty in some random village. Instead of giving him god-level powers with no room for growth, give him non-combat related skills to help develop the world. Instead of a harem, have him develop true friendships with people of all ages and both sexes. Instead of showing off his skills every damn chapter, let's focus on IMPROVING THE WORLD.

TL:DR: GARBAGE PLOT + OK art = Garbage isekai. God sent MC (who's was a teenager) to improve the world's technology and help the impoverish. So far MC has successfully shown off his broken skills while pretending to hide it, he's done ZERO for the poor, he's introduced new FOODS and a BIDET to ONLY THE NOBELS after 10 YEARS IN THE NEW WORLD. The author needs to change the plot to "We are the gods of this world, here are god level powers, please have fun and stop pretending to hide your powers if you're going to show them off EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER you dumb teenager."

@impactTheory

You're 100% right, but I'm reading this for only 1 reason now : How much bullshit can he invent/copy/create and how many waifus can he rack up on the way up to glory. At least the kid's trying to do what's right in a dumb OP way and isn't spineless.

im impressed in how many waifus out of fucking nowhere get "in love" with MC xD pretty sure author-kun cant fathom people knowing each other before of getting in a relationship

i mean he dont know her ,she dont know him and out of nowhere "lets marry and be together forever" and now next girl WTF

someone knows if this is the same idiot of smartphone isekai??? because they are really similar like lets add girls to the harem because.....YES

and he is going to be a god because....YES

best story telling in history xD

im out ,this is just a bad comedy enjoy turning off your brain but i cant anymore with this crap, such waste of a nice artist

This new translation group is just painful man, it's like reading something written by someone in college, then reading it by someone in highschool. Grammer and words all fucked up.

Eridian, i agree with you but you should at least appreciate the work and time taken. not like youre one to talk, if you dont like it why dont you do the translation.😄 you sound like you have the time to do this.

Eridian, I'm not a native english speaker, only noticed that stuff when i read it again .-.
Well, i guess i have still a lot to learn

Aggregator gang
WTF?? People actually love this story?

All i see is a pitiful kid being deceived and pushed into marriages with different girls..

Oh great now we have a pedo elf. thought this couldn't get any worse.
Welp I'm just here to see how worse this can get.

Users who are viewing this thread