Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Fed-Kun's army
Again the F**KING THING WITH THE GODF**KING JAPANESE TOILETS! This is seriously getting old by now, is it some Isekai trope by now to integrate Japanese style toilets? F**K YOU! This lowers my rating by at least one.

And I know Im ranting like a little b**ch, but by now my trope saturation WITH ALL THE SERIES Im reading has reached max capacity, Im going to take a break from all Isekai series (even the good ones).

Double-page supporter
@ReaVen_LEAD I still prefer jap style toilet compared to turkish (squat toilet).
Also if you use US series it's the same trope too with the car that explode in action series, every bad guy are from russia or muslim or whatever US want to go to war nationality. And centered the whole action on the US like alien invasion.
You need to deal with it if you read chinese manhua some recurrent tropes exist too. Like some american character are gun crazy and often arrogant.

Dex-chan lover
A nice isekai to read, hoping it doesn't go in the direction of MC having to fight the big evil as usual but at most treats peace ruiners as smalltime events.
Only bad part in recent chapter (for me) was how the artist put the dragon decoration in the mansion entrance, should put it on a pedestal or at least get some ropes to "close" the area around it, just leaving on the floor is a sign of lazyness.

Banned
I don't like harems but the shota is cute

Pretty sure I'm in the minority of what people like about in this manga. Everyone else is just oogling at the girls.

Am I start seeing a pattern here? Got Isekai-ed, new life + broken character + fan services. Imagine an RPG that hand hold you from all the way through the game and there is no challenge nor room for growth. Some Isekai work with this plot bc they are humorous, NOT THIS ONE. After check the first 2 chapter, I dropped.

@Hamin if you click on the NovelUpdates link in the Information section it takes you to a page with the latest translation, but the manga is farther than the wn translations .

MC gets OP, can't hide it for even a chapter, the king gives him a title and two future brides a few chapters later. Average Isekai fast food

Users who are viewing this thread