Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Fed-Kun's army
This plot is worse than trash isekai. The pacing is off as well.

7/10 for art. 4/10 for plot. 2/10 for characters (completely flat like their chests).

Dex-chan lover
It seem we must wait until someone snipe this manga, and... flood of chapter incoming!

Damn i thought it's gonna be too rushed but at this point it'll end in less than 30 chapters

was wondering why it looked familiar and why it wasnt in my faves and I can see why.

Protag becomes god in the first few chapters and pretty much everything proceeds to go the protags way after his reincarnation. Such a bland character and story.

Dex-chan lover
Generic OP God level MC who gets Isekai'd and gets a harem. Nothing new here and it's really bland.

Poor girl on page 12....she looked crushed. =(
No name, just 2 panels, lol.

I'm not going to lie, I really enjoyed the parent interactions with the mc. It felt different from the usual harem type manga and kept getting a solid chuckle out of me. I'm looking forward to more :)

Double-page supporter
2-12 needs a minor fix. The King and Queen should be address as Your Majesty, the King, also applies to the Queen, not Your Highness. Your Highness is used to refer to the Prince and Princesses.

If there's a scene with the King and the Emperor, the Emperor and Empress would be address as His or Her Imperial Majesty.

I just re-read the description an noticed that it says "Cain grew up being surrounded by Gods who don’t know self-esteem" poor gods.

Users who are viewing this thread