Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chaps after 4 months! I almost forgot how lazily written, cringy, unoriginal, unrelatable, flimpsy this story was.

If you're gonna complain when you ain't paying -_- go suck it. The flimsy donations barely compensate for the work these guys do.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the Gods' reason for making him OP is essentially, "It's fun to watch."

Isekai in a nutshell.

I left my Sister and Childhood friend to mourn over my dead body? And I'll never see them again being trapped in this Tolkien nightmare world? Yeah! Fun!

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

18.07.2018 - 06.05.2019

R.I.P

https://mangadex.org/group/5382/isekai-central

Power Uploader
@Neths
I will believe when they will release something because speaking about relesing chapters and releaseing chapters it two different things.
Two more months without releasing chapters and they will be inactive here.

Fed-Kun's army
meridis got it right. all the alterations of isikai have the same problem and authors only try to change in superfically. another world with a class, another world with x skill maxed out, another world where everyone hates MC, another world with a weaking-psyche! his power is that he has all the powers plus one that nobody has and others stemming from his ability to combine the normal powers!
they mistake personality with tragic backstory(NTR, dead loved one.)

Hey, when will it be updated ? Please i really want to know what will happen next, it's so cruel to let us wait like this 😭

Users who are viewing this thread