Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Im surprised this has a 7.6. I need an isekai bingo card for this manga

Blessed by multiple Gods, legendary stats, already proposed marriage by harem candidates, 20+ chapters in, and his first real adversary is the principal who doesn't like him due to class issues.

class struggle isekai sub-genre? Maybe Marx and Engel were reincarnated.

im sorry to say this, but maybe somebody else got lucky except for me, but their website loading is so slow, it just load 3 page and rest is broken images,if you ask my connection, 3 tabs of manga, 1 netflix stream, and its fine, but just 1 tab of your website, everything is in chaos, no images load except for those 3 images.

I dislike the romance. The girls are so fkin clingy, boring, and annoying. If he doesn’t like them why don’t he just say so?? I hate when mc half-assed their feelings, tell them you aren’t interested in them instead of just going with the flow. It be so fkin frustrating *ugh*, dropped.

@CardiBSlays I'm pretty sure he couldn't in the previous chapters because once he started talking to the fathers and tried to say he wasn't interested they got all mad and threatening or smthin even though he's a literal child and maybe wasn't taught the etiquette when it concerned the other gender. (Smh makes me more annoyed the more i think of it) But I gotta agree I don't like any of the romance either it just seems unnecessary other than
that one elf (?) captain who came in, recognized him as the one who defeated her/ her now fiance and got him out of the situation where the the guild leader (??) though he faked doing the mission or whatever

I adore MC's personal maid. It's so, so nice to see a cute older maid who are just acts as a servant. No romance, no extra drama, just loyalty and bubbly cheer.

Dex-chan lover
I read this on mangarock when it was still up, anyways this manga is very standard stuff.
1. op MC
2. harem
3. "plot" (if you could call it that)

Basically your standard copy--paste Isekai but instead of an op dumbass high-schooler, its a shota. . . Wow guys very unique.
Honestly just don't search for isekai manga its all too similar.

592 10☆ ratings afsof this comment's post... Yeah that score is definitely botted after being warned by the comments and still reading it to give it a chance...

Fed-Kun's army
and the story just went to shit. why can't these ever go well?

This is pretty appalling, just another OP child reincarnation MC nothing fresh. The story is uninspired and the execution is just bad. The MC is naive and doesn't have a shred of common sense and idea of what the hell he is doing. I mean for the love of god he has the blessing of all the gods and still is letting some fucking d rank nobodys "protect" him. Even when they can't even protect themselves against a common fucking thief in a guild hall. If you want something good then read FFF class trash hero. Koreans killing it with their manuwha as of late. This is not worth reading 0/10

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking at all the people complaining when I'm like "What did you expect?"

I'm kind of okay with it so it doesn't bother me much.

Still not my favourite nor my most hated. It's just the same formula.
Just with beating the shit out of an evil god that decided to create a battle royal irl and the others Gods being like "That ain't right chief"

Users who are viewing this thread