Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

@obeseasian
The only reason FFF trash hero is good is because it's different from all the rest of the isekai which is more an indictment of isekais than it is praise for trash hero.

I just want to know 1 year in that world = 1 day and he spend 4 years meaning 4 days he is 16 mentally and fiscally when he goes back to the real world is he gonna be a kid again or will he stay as a teen?

well bots and pro chinese/cloudflare/pro hacks shouldnt complain, the manga is better than most ln/wn to manga adapts,
whats crap is the authors slow writings of the mc never growing up with loli.adult harem build and never explaing any tie ins/drag the story with his last enemy god is the one who did in his parents but its staggered across alot of places..the story of him not getting older and fighting as a child forever is the main problem

axe maybe? Think about it.

the story is going along, fiancees, working and meeting people. Lots of possible directions. Bang gets transported to an island with the promise of fighting creatures stronger then he has ever fought. In one chapter he makes it to the house but it took four years. No real major battles are shown, none of the promised high level creatures are shown, shortest battle arc I've ever seen, not even a full chapter. In the same same chapter he gets a legendary partner. And now he is four years older which puts him in the age where it would be more acceptable to fight and kill a human vs the younger age. Dead in 3?

Too bad, I kind of like the story except for the
having to fight the sealed god part.
. Would like to see it continue as a more lighthearted adventure.

Aggregator gang
@schlo y'know you're probably on to something, and if that's the case it sucks, cause up until chapter 22, this was pretty good.

@Imryse I hope I'm wrong, good until chapter 22 like you said, would like to see that continue with out this arc and antagonist. But the rushed arc and stuff going on makes me think either the author was told to wrap it up or that he regretted introducing this plot line and is trying to do away with it quickly.

man I hate the state modern manga is in right now, it feels like they pull a random person off the fucking road to write thee clusterfucks.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@schlo holy fucking shit you are right, I'm gonna be honest I don't care that much about this series because I binged the whole thing in one day a long time ago and now I barely remember the first chapters, but maaaaan it sucks if it gets axed :/

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why I'd given this series a 2/10. Couldn't remember even reading it.
Oh, I have, I was just so god damn cringey I forgot it existed.
Like, the art it fine, the main characters are fit for a author, and the pacing is pretty good. But holy shit the plot and harem setting is cringe as fuck. 5yo starting a harem? Still lolicon even if it's shouta.

Att hes tarto ft hen ewesta rc,
T hed emigodt hings aidt hat1d ayi se quivalentt o1y eari nt hatw orldo r smth. Sos tayingt heref or4y earsw ouldm eanh ewouldb emissingf or4ish days.
Imagineh isp arent'ss uprisew henh ecomes back rllyb uff .

@Bananacake34 yeaht hatsw hatI mean't

This sucks really bad. This is like a smart phone in another world sucky level bad. The art is good, but I got to say I’m dropping it right now after the 10th chapter. The conflict: there is no conflict. This is just a case of an MC immediately God tier, and it sucks. It’s not even presented in a new or original or even good way. I’m not even going to get started on the whole harem situation. I don’t know how this has a rating of seven.

chapter 01 - 15:
I hate this. I absolutely despise this manga because of how cringe it is and how bad the story is. It's just one massive power fantasy in which his dick just keeping getting stoked by the author to become more powerful and despite being a 10-year-old, he gets a harem. It surprises me why this has a rating above seven at all. And yet... I want to continue reading this despite how bad it is. It's like you're in a mood to watch an anime, but you don't feel like thinking at all so you just put some crappy shounen or a slice of life anime and go monkey brain for several hours.

chapter 15 - 24:
While I do say that I hate this manga earlier, it has pretty much turned into apathy at this point. At least when I hated it I cared about what happens in the manga, now I just feel empty.

Users who are viewing this thread