Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

This is a great isekai manga. I do like reincarnated, romance manga's but I also like the fact that the MC is not a airhead when it comes to his surroundings, especially if it's a harem genre also. I'd love to help with interpreting or whatnot with this manga but I know nothing about translating. I love what you guys are doing, keep up the good work.

(After reading chapter 26)
Oh no, oh god no, plz no!

But srsly whats hos family going to say? He walked into the library and disappeared for 3-4 days and came out with two summons and a katana bigger than him from the summoned hero 300 years ago? He better have some dope alibi.

This manga is definitely worth a read. It starts similar to many other isekais, but it becomes different over time and fun to read.

Honestly I used to read this until the chapter where he took the entrance exams because I just couldn't take the Mc and the people around him.
Its honestly just so boring and cliché, it's always very predictable. Mc would show people how "cool" and "op" he is.
If you like cliché plots and character troupes then you'll love this manga.
tbh its not the worst isekai but its not good either its a 4.5/10 for me.
but don't let my opinion change your mind, read it if you want to and rate it afterwards.

The tags ‘shota’ and ‘harem’ should not mix. I haven’t read the story yet and I will soon, I am just terrified I might be bored or cringed out of my mind.

Your typical isekai manga, with child OP MC, harem and evil god.
While quite annoying if you don’t like harems or stupid MCs, it’s not that bad of a read, and a good way to pass time.
Don’t read if you want something original, that definitely isn’t it.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty shallow even for an isekai but at the same time a good time waster since the story is very much easy to digest.
Art is decent but action scenes arent very well draw.
A hard 6 out of 10 for me.

This manga is starting to pick up some steam. I can't wait for the next chapters to come, this is really becoming one of the best isekai mangas

Group Leader
Wow, not very much of the WN has been translated... the translated English WN is only ahead of the translated English manga by maybe a single chapter.

Literally the only stuff the translated WN is ahead of the manga:
He leaves the Parabolic Time Chamber and everyone’s been searching for him. He meets the king and tells him about the Founder and the past chapter’s events. Chapter ends when Cain says he was in the PTC for 5 years and the king suspiciously smiling.

chapter 27 is out, it's translated in viatnamese, but it's still out non the less. there has to be a way to get this translated. I want to know what their talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread