Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

i dont mind if the plot is shit as long as its entertaining and not cringy.

good for spending time but its not that entertaining imo

nvm the early chapters are kinda boring but the new ones are decent

This manga REALLY REALLY needs to be updated. I'm basically losing interest only from having to hold out for the next chapters

it ch 28 is almost out and 27 is still not posted. this manga is in desire need for an update.

its one of my fav manga also.

Oh bloody hell... as much as I love seing legit releases so the manga-ka gets paid we all better hope this title sells like hot cakes or be forced to wait massive breaks in between when seven seas lowers its priority because its not a big seller..

Like say Re:Monster which literally stalled for a year before seven seas published the next graphic novel...

oh god, i dont even lived in USA or Canada, so how can i get this translated
if it's dropped by the TL?

Fed-Kun's army
i absolutely LOATHE when series are dropped just because they are licensed.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, just when it was getting good. Hope someone else picks it up.

This is not fair, it's gonna take forever to catch back up to chapter 27 and beyond. Also, from what was said, the print won't come out till August of next year, so in essence we have to wait a whole year just to read the beginning of the adventure again. I don't even care anymore where I find the raws for upcoming chapters, even if there in a different language, I will pretend to understand by looking at the pictures (I know how childish that sounds but hey, people have to get their fix somehow someway right?)

There's must be another group, a braver group, who will pick this up right ?

Users who are viewing this thread