Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

I can understand the haters, but this is my favourite fluff isekai. Nothing deep, just good old power fantasy where nothing bad really happens.

Have not seen a more wtf everything is given to this mc ever lol, not hating on it infact its a good fluffy isekai that you can read if your looking for something that isn't edgy dark the mc had to go through this kind of thing adventure.

Fed-Kun's army
👎not a lot of action, just the usual bullshit, only more boring this time around

Even I understand that it takes a while to find new raw material and translate it from one language to another. This is a great manga, like I said before, it's just that while waiting for the next chapter, you can find yourself impatient at times for them to come out. I know that this guy that is translating has a life outside of this, he probably does this for fun and to see if he can do it. I say THANK YOU (Arigato)

This kid is so innocent even with all the destructive powers he has. I'd like to see what happens next!! This manga is basically my go to for the past 10 times of re-reading, I can't get enough. If by some chance there ends up being 5-10 chapters to drop within a span of days or weeks from now, I'd be as giddy as a schoolboy going to a candy shop to purchase my favorite piece of candy that I haven't see on shelves for years.

Out of all the isekai manga that has come out I fell that some comments take it too far to nitpick every aspect. But by god this is the most boring and basic power fantasy trash that I've ever seen. The kid never doubts himself, all girls instantly fall in loved with him, he has the best skills and blessings from all gods at 10, his family never question his sheer skill but only care for him even more, any enemy is a far greater one dimensional caricature or obvious monster fodder ever seen. Don't understand the sheer amount of views and follows. This series is an easy 1/10.

Dex-chan lover
what can i say is 6/10 its a meh. if u have nothing to read and love isekai series, even when its trash then u can have it.
quick rant: this mc literally have everything, i mean his Divine Blessing far supperior than Reinhard from rezero, he litterally can create anything, any skill magic by his own, BUT.... DUDE IS SO FUCKING DUMB AND LACK OF COMMON SENSE, HE ACT LIKE INNOCENT AND WANT TO HIDE HIS SKILL BUT INSTEAD HE WAS STANDOUT SO THAT HE CAN GET ALL THE HAREM. DEFINITELY TRASH, i'd love if he act like Cid from that shadow isekai series, hes so fuckin OP but act like Mob everyday, he only work from shadow and use fake identity even tho he is Chuuni but that guy is much better than this trash MC. what i want to say is THIS STORY IS BULLCRAP AND NONSENSE

Dex-chan lover
I didn't touch this for a long time because I thought it seemed kind of generic, but damn, now that I've read it I have to say that this is peak "junk food" manga. It's not smart, the characters and world are as generic as it gets BUT it's paced almost perfectly, focusing on only the fun interactions and keeping the boring crap to a minimum.

Remember how in other OP reincarnator mangas they waste whole chapters building up the next villain that you know the main character will defeat with an asspull after another chapter of not being affected by the enemy's attacks and the enemy being surprised? Not here baby ! Here they just let have you enjoy the fluff and there's a TON of really nice fluff. There's action too but it's decent and it's SO short that even if you don't like it it only takes up a few pages every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread