Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

I just wanted to say that everyone who asks why doesn't he do this or that remember when he died he was around 10 (based off of looks I haven't read the book) so please give him a break

This is a copy-pasted review from the LN, but i think it basically sums everything up
This story doesn't live up to the promise of the early chapters. The gods reincarnated him to being up the civilization level of the world? Nope, that ends with the introduction of a single game. Avoid getting entangled with the king and become an adventurer? Haha, nope, not only can the MC not say no, but apparently the king's job is summoning the MC every other day to complain about how OP he is or for some random inconsequential thing.
The MC will do his best to not stand out, yet he will famously become an actual noble at a very young age, so all that accomplishes is repeatedly having "that brat is a noble/strongest adventurer?" over and over and over again. Sometimes the same scene will be written from multiple PoVs because apparently that horse hadn't been beaten to death yet.
It's a disappointingly mediocre story where things happen so people can over react to the MC. This includes all the girls that get engaged to the MC. They're there purely for reaction value and get no character development or a chance to show any charm points. If it's not that, it's everyone in the story complaining to the MC about all sorts of worthless things. Very little comedy, fun, adventure or development to be found.

Group Leader
Interesting... You must focus translated this series.... I've big hope for you guys ^^

@botanics I'm actually quite relieved that he will not become an adventurer. Being an adventurer would mean having him be a normal guy. And it would pretty much turn his noble origins irrelevant. We already have many stories like that. To the point that I really hoped for a story to explore a noble being a noble.

OP power is fine. But, what turned me off is the fact that people around him thoughts it as natural.
I mean, that 10 years old kid just killed bunch off monster single handedly yet people just pass it of as "haha wp".

Dex-chan lover
Long story short. The main character is a lolicon. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@cutiepiepink
It's not wrong. I find it unnatural for the two princesses to fully fall like that but as far as the king is concerned, yeah. The king secured a nuclear warhead. With two girls.

where is this 1st son? if hes second but then they refer him to managing the terrioty, something isnt adding up

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh,
What I find common in average isekais are that they do not make the best decisions, neither bad decisions
Which keeps me lamenting that the MC should have be more sensible and not dense. And be able to use his over-the-top blessings wisely in a hidden manner without exposing them to everyone.

I'm looking at you. Mochizuki Touya.
And various other average MCs.
But well, they're still enjoyable. Interesting bunch despite being plain and dense.

Dex-chan lover
wow it's cool and all from 'start' up to 'he's going to the capital with his fam', but then he just became an idiot for not concealing his OPness and not dodging the damn
engagement
wtf this guy is just an another beta cuck just like the isekai smartphone MC

MC:oh no i'm gonna conceal my real stats so people won't be so wary of me *proceeds to openly execute groups of A-rank monsters single-handedly without hiding his identity*

Users who are viewing this thread