Tensei Kusushi wa Isekai wo Meguru

Group Leader
This needs to be picked up so I can have it in my life. Somebody PLEASE pick this up.

Group Leader
@Vicchu
Thank you for reading my translation! (*´ω`*)
There's not even a promise, so let's just see later if I have the motivation and time to do it :p

Good art, nice pace in the first one, another reincarnator/isekai story, but first time seing this type of story with such hero (yeah there is "Cheat kusushi No Slow Life" but this one don't have fluff, at least in the first chapter). Let's see

@211ritsuki Almost forgot, thanks for your translation, keep up the good work ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
@Korsai
Well, I will not promise anything at all.
But let's just see later if I got the motivation and time to do it.
I translates stuff all alone, just by myself, so it takes a great deal of time and energy too. If I make promises, I'm afraid I can't fulfil it, ...sorry.

@Says
Thank you for reading and enjoying my translation! By the way, what's with that lenny face 😂
Yeah, the artist is quite skillful and it made the manga easy to digest and enjoyable to read. I don't know about the next chapters though. I finished ripping them but haven't read them yet.

1st chapter has 5k viewes already? Its only been up for like an hour XD

@211ritsuki Thanks for translating the first chapter. I hope we get more of it at some point, it was quite enjoyable to read.

Group Leader
@Sleepybunny
Maybe people get very interested in somewhat fresh kind of isekai manga that's not really copy-and-paste plot wise😂
Jokes aside, thank you too for reading and enjoying the chapter I translated! (*´ω`*)

MD@Home
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
I swear, isekai series(s) can be anyone's guilty pleasure
And I ain't complainin' cause it's also my guilty pleasure of a genre

Users who are viewing this thread