Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Supporter
Agreed with Kuzuha being dim, but what happened with Arge's personality there? She was supposed to crave for laziness and being taken care of? Wtf is that warrior spirit bs?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure most of us only read this for the lewd vampire loli and the token kemonomimi follower.
All semblance of a plot was lost long ago.

Dex-chan lover
There were a plot to begin with ? Because if i read the description, there is none. It just said he want to laid back so there is no real plot so either the author could have gone for the silly road and just made a Konosuba like or in this case, force plot even if it mean going in the opposite of Arge's goal.

Yeah, I can't be arsed to care about whatever plot the author wants to pretend this story has now.

Contributor
Meh. The series started out pretty decent, but it just keeps sliding downhill. It's really too bad that so many isekai just can't keep the story interesting past the first dozen chapters.

Aggregator gang
gotta admit, I thought this new girl was a bit nuts before, when all I knew was the after effects and side effects of her actions, but I think she's about to go full fury yandere mode and go way beyond expectations

Dex-chan lover
Elsie is a total hottie, I would've said yes to being a bride immediately.

Dex-chan lover
@Zael - there is a subtle difference between the way Arge voices her goals, and what she actually wants. Arge wants to be treasured for what she is and live a carefree life, not be turned into a toy of a crazy evil vampire. It's also the reason she declined the offer of that harem protagonist noble.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, LHTrans is like Nicholas Cage. They accept any translators. Some of their release are good. Others, not so much.

Aggregator gang
Yea I think this super forced feeling chapter really left a bad taste in my mouth. I might try the next chapter butt.....

Users who are viewing this thread