Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Contributor
Trashlation please kick this trash and redo this chapter, honestly this chapter is far more important than all the 5 - 7 before and for that you get yourself this trashlator called floaties?
d50504275f197265a23e6f79a5990087.gif

Is it just me or the translation is kinda weird.
Seems like a machine translation, and a pretty rough one at that. Also, feels like some info is missing? When did the MC start getting referred to as the "Roaring Silver Warrior"?

Seems like a machine translation, and a pretty rough one at that. Also, feels like some info is missing? When did the MC start getting referred to as the "Roaring Silver Warrior"?
Pixiv says Kuon Ginji is spelled 玖音 銀士.
Those kanji, individually mean something like
[Nine/Black jewel]-[Sound/Music] [Silver]-[Warrior]
...which means that the kanji of Argen's original name was DIRECTLY converted into literal Rnglish.
Yeah, that pretty much HAS to be a machine translation. Or, in other words, actual fucking dogshit.
I can't understand her reasoning given for refusing because the translation is so bad. Fire this "translator". Preferably, from a canon into an active volcano.

on fucking god the raws have the FURIGANA HOW COULD YO U MISS IT BEING A NAME???
this might actually be worse than mtl
for page 31 deepl's giving me something along the lines of
[same far right panel] -> [same narration box on upper left] 'I have a really bad feeling about this...' -> 'Not only as Argento Vampir.' 'But also as Kuon Ginji [??????]' -> (32) 'I don't like the way she looks at me.'

Users who are viewing this thread