Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

I mean, when you introduce a yandere, what do you think she will do once she gets her hands on her target? Stop at no? Kudos to the author for actually following through with the concept of an actual yandere, and not chickening out by having her be easily defeated and tamed.
Granted this chapter could have been better drawn in places, and better translated, so we at least could get a better picture of what is going on.

Man that translation feels so off sounding, so I went to read the webnovel chapter. The people complaining don't seem to consider Arge is a total amateur in fighting. Arge only really knows how to make chains which happen to stronger than Elsie's chains, but Elsie is suppressing Arge with shadow magic and that illusion.
Arge is a speedy wall and spends most of her time tanking the attacks to get closer and use chains. That mist thing ends up being a clash of wills when 2 people cross each other and Arge lost since she was worn out from all that fatigue and damage, taking mental damage as a result. Elsie uses more magic to keep Arge from concentrating her mind to escape and the rest plays out.

Double-page supporter
Well that was oddly rapey. Didn't expect that from this manga. I just wanted cute girl doing cute things man.

Well this is just boring now. It was fun when the MC was doing her (his) own thing just because they wanted to, and being a solo badass as well, but.... First she started letting herself be dragged around for no good reason and with no benefit to herself, second she started getting overly emotional when part of her character was being so casual and observant, she didn't make any attempts or schemes to become stronger, and now it's finally come to her being helpless without someone coming to save her.

And apparently unless the MC is just trampling others with her own power, she's getting assaulted from friend and foe like it's a softcore hentai.

Double-page supporter
MC actually stronger than that loli yuri rapist ...
However, MC can't utilize her own skill fully ...
Don't worry. She will able to do that soon ...

Dex-chan lover
...I'd been waiting for this chapter for a while. Dammit Sophia, couldn't you show up a little later?! :p

Dex-chan lover
That was so goddamn hot, but now for something even hotter, Yuri threesome!

Dex-chan lover
The latest few chapters have been... boring, to say the least. Sakura this sakura that, vampire this vampire that, I don't even remember who's who anymore. I need to see more of that minotaur, or that horse. Heck, I want to see more of the bandit trio.
Story is barely moving forward at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
The tears are also delicious here. Too bad the plot armor will kick in in favour of the cryers. H doujin material?

Rather focus on plot it's look like authir focusing more on fan service. I get enough of this some plot please

Users who are viewing this thread