Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly it became bad... like seriously bad.. yikes mate... I love shoujo ais but making a calm and sleepy person trembles in fear... your kink is showing author....

Its not that i hate the series, im just disappointed with the outcome.

Wow reading this chapter made me really uncomfortable...
I thought this manga was wholesome in the beginning, am I the only one who thinks this dark turn came out of nowhere?

And isn't the MC supposed to be strong? She got roflstomped without even putting up a fight here.

(Also I had trouble figuring out who was saying what at times...)
Yea I also didn't expect that but I think they made the MC lose quick so we can get some fan service. But it was cool to see our best girl come in with the save

Dex-chan lover
an overpowered vampire thats only been around for like, a couple months tops vs an overpowered vampire thats at least a couple centuries old. ofc the protag lost, that happens when you dont understand your body or skillset yet lol

Dex-chan lover
Hey dog, what the fuck? Why did this chill isekai about the sleepy vampire suddenly turn into an uncomfortably graphic depiction of attempted child rape? Sudden massive tonal shift is an understatement

Well this is just boring now. It was fun when the MC was doing her (his) own thing just because they wanted to, and being a solo badass as well, but.... First she started letting herself be dragged around for no good reason and with no benefit to herself, second she started getting overly emotional when part of her character was being so casual and observant, she didn't make any attempts or schemes to become stronger, and now it's finally come to her being helpless without someone coming to save her.

And apparently unless the MC is just trampling others with her own power, she's getting assaulted from friend and foe like it's a softcore hentai.
Yea like why did she not just tell the fox girl that something was off but instead let them both go into danger.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah shit! I thought he’s going to finally die or something and this shit ends. Now he’s as useless as he’s before reincarnated.

I feel like the people complaining hasn't even read it properly yet, the author has build this character from the forest chapter till now, and clearly, her magic is stronger than MC, and that why MC cant remove the onsen curse without someone help in the hot springs chapter. And this kind of dark is seems pretty normal till now, have they forget the fox girl mother dead body and the 3 "entertainer" try to rape MC in beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread