Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
>cobblestones in a city where everything can swim
Immersion utterly lost. Try and worldbuild a bit more than just saying "oh it's a human town but underwater", why don't you? You could have coral homes with entrances and exits up and down the place, but no, it's literally an underwater human town.

Dex-chan lover
That cover is gorgeous though

Btw where's Behaki? I prefer that name

Dex-chan lover
Octopodes, crabs, shrimp, and a few fish just straight up walk on the sea floor. Skates and rays, as well as a few other types of fish, don't "walk" per se, but do scoot along the bottom by pushing themselves with their fins. And that's just real life!

One of the illustrations this chapter is a mermaid that's a regular human with a clam for a head. He won't have much choice but to walk, unless you expect him to swim by jetting around with his body flapping behind him like a piece of toilet paper stuck to a shoe.

Dex-chan lover
ah we are finally back to random shenanigans how i missed this

Kuzuha-chan's face at pg 29 just hits the spot! That's exactly what someone would look like after that "Take 2, then, ACTION!" shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
what's with the name change on the horse, isn't it supposed to be behaki, short for bed hair king

Finally, the story continues and the main characters get caught on another side-quest. I wonder if another character will join our group after their stop here.

why does it take so long to translate this compared to every other manga? we're 10 chapters behind while most translations are caught up by chapter 20-30.

Users who are viewing this thread