Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Poor Kuzuha. She is just doing her best, but then her boobs are called modest. At least she didn't go crazy.

@TheFastSnake

LHTranslations. They like to pick up 10 million stories to read, throw a bitch fit if anyone else does them, and leave their stories for 1-8 months for no reason until someone posts a new chapter then they post the next 1 or 2 and go dormant again until someone else motivates their spite by putting up a chapter of a story they've functionally abandoned. They do half decent translations(usually....repeated bubbles aren't uncommon) and jump on most the most popular stories and try to shove out any competitors.....but they are probably one of my least like translators due to their actions.

Fed-Kun's army
I know I shouldn't treat this seriously, but these Merman with Fish heads kind of piss me off.
It makes 0 sense from a biological view for a humanoid to have a fish head with eyes on the side, Humanoid creatures are predators. Eyes on the side of the head are a characteristic of a prey, and exist to increase their chances of staying alive, humanoids should always have both eyes looking forward. I won't even complain about how stupid it is for them to have these excessive fish parts on them. AS it's not necessary for them to really be serious to that point on a story like this. But at least do the bare minimum.

Someone other than lhtranslation pleaaaaase pick this up. Literally anyone with a decent understanding of English.

Users who are viewing this thread